Fix one thing in the draft

I want the Bills to select to actually make either the Offense or defense a strength. I am sick of the added here while subtracting there. Fix the front seven this year by getting Ayers then Laurinitis in the first, or fix the offense by getting Pettigrew then Leadbolt. Either way this team will have a strength it can rely on, sure the other will be a weakness(not like we are playoff ready anyway) that they will have to address next year, but we will be able to form an identity something this team has been lacking for years. Fix the front seven or fix the line and the blocking, for I fear if we try to do both we will fix niether.

If I were fixing the "O" I'd take Pettigrew, Mack, Jamon Meredith, Andre Caldwell in the first 3 Rounds. That would give us some serious beef on the OL to go along with one of the best all-around TE prospects in recent years.

If I were fixing the "D" I'd take Everett Brown/Brian Orakpo(whomever falls to us), Peria Jerry/Ziggy Hood(whomever falls to us), Cody Brown, and Chip Vaughn in the first 3 rounds. All of these players would be opening day starters for the Bills next season.

I like your approach, but I think with 4 picks in the first three rounds, we can adress one enough to help the other a little. I think an O tackle at 11 unless brown/orakpo/raji fall, if they dont take a tackle at 28. If we go tackle at 11, take the best pass rusher at 28. Then at 42 take Mack/Unger/Robinson and at 75 take Caldwell. That gives us three O Lineman good enough to start day 1 and a top pass rusher. Dont forget that aside from RB, O Line is the easiest position to adjust to in the NFL. I like pettigrew but at 11 or 28 I would rather have a good pass rusher than him. TE must wait -- yet again -- because we have too many other holes.