All who don't want to trade Roscoe...

He's probably got some trade value, and if you want to keep Roscoe for punt return duties would this be a decent compromise?

Personally I like Reed and he's become very productive as a 3rd down slot receiver. But perhaps Johnson and/or Hardy can pick up the slot duties.

He's probably got some trade value, and if you want to keep Roscoe for punt return duties would this be a decent compromise?

Personally I like Reed and he's become very productive as a 3rd down slot receiver. But perhaps Johnson and/or Hardy can pick up the slot duties.

:rolleyes:

Reed is one of the best blocking WRs in the NFL. And while Roscoe is one of the top punt returners in the NFL, we have a capable replacement in McKelvin.

That being said - I'd love to see Roscoe stay, one of my favorite Bills (and Canes).

No!!! Reed has become the best 3rd down reciever on this team. Plus Trent loves throwing the ball to him.

Agreed.

I like Roscoe a lot, he's an excellent punt returner, a literal human highlight reel.

However, if I had to choose between the two, I would keep Reed.

Agreed.

I like Roscoe a lot, he's an excellent punt returner, a literal human highlight reel.

However, if I had to choose between the two, I would keep Reed.

Ditto. On critical 3rd and >=5 situations, and there will be many, I want Reed on the field. That will keep drives alive and Lord knows, we need that.

You ever notice how punt returners are never big name players in any other positions? (The closest I can think of is Tim Dwight) It's because you can let scrubs return punts, especially w/ a good special teams unit. I like Roscoe a lot and I hate to piss in anyone's cornflakes but he is a scrub, and I can't read any more posts about how awesome he is. The guy is a scrub and to pretend otherwise is just silly...it would be kind of like pretending Jason Peters is a scrub. Oh wait.

I'm being a little sarcastic but I wonder how TO will react if he thinks The Bills aren't in it to win it- The Giants because they need a WR and T.O. gets a chance to play against Dallas twice.

I think its a safe bet that T.O. is not a very happy camper right now, and I don't blame him. That being said, I think he will fulfill his contract to the best of his abilities and not open his yap about anything, because he knows he cannot afford to be an issue right now. Also, I think the Bills are still in win now mode and I look for at least one more blockbuster acquisition after they see what they can land in the draft.

You ever notice how punt returners are never big name players in any other positions? (The closest I can think of is Tim Dwight) It's because you can let scrubs return punts, especially w/ a good special teams unit.

You ever notice how QB's are never big name players in any other position? It's because you can let scrubs....oh wait.

Maybe it's because it is a unique skill set?