I Guess Ms. USA

Question (asked by openly gay Queen of Media mogule Perez Hilton):

“Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriages, do you think every state should follow suit – why or why not.”

Answer:

“Well I think it’s great that American’s are able to choose one or the other, umm we live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite-sex marriage and you know what, in my country and my family I think that I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman – no offense to anybody out there but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think that it should be between a man and a woman.”

http://www.thinkfashion.com/blogs/stylosit...ge-comment.aspx

Here's more info:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517215,00.html

I have no problem with gay marriage, but I don't think this should have eliminated her from winning the competition. It's also outrageous how the left is absolutely attacking her, including one of the judges! Hell, she was honest about her answer and the question was obviously planted by the judge:

Newsday had this:

"Hilton was clearly unhappy with her answer, and he let the world know about it on his Web site.

In a video blog that he posted just moments after the pageant ended, Hilton says that Prejean gave the worst answer in pageant history, that she was actually booed. He then goes on to say, "She lost, not because she doesn't believe in gay marriage. Miss California lost because she's a dumb --, OK?"

He said that Prejean could have answered that question in a more neutral way by perhaps acknowledging that same-sex marriage is a hot topic in this country and that each state should decide for itself how that issue should be handled."

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ny-et...0,3248080.story

So let me get this straight, she should have lied and said what you wanted to hear and stand for?

What a joke.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Perez Hilton says about Miss USA now passes for politics?

Jesus. Who cares?

I don't care what he said, I care that he's supposed to be an impartial judge who used a setup question to try and humiliate a contestant based on her political beliefs.

If you don't see anything wrong with that, I don't know what to say.

Don't you conservatives understand, free speech is only allowed if you are for gay rights, against religion, for the proping up of poor, lazy people.

Rich, Christian, traditional marriage people are to be beat down at every chance.

“Well I think it’s great that American’s are able to choose one or the other, umm we live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite-sex marriage and you know what, in my country and my family I think that I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman – no offense to anybody out there but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think that it should be between a man and a woman.”

Has anybody bothered to consider that Miss California lost the contest because she is another dumb piece of sh*t in the vein of Miss teen South Carolina? There's no sign of cogent thought in the quote above. Don't their coaches teach them any public speaking tips (or at the very least, how to avoid run-on sentences)?

Has anybody bothered to consider that Miss California lost the contest because she is another dumb piece of sh*t in the vein of Miss teen South Carolina? There's no sign of cogent thought in the quote above. Don't their coaches teach them any public speaking tips (or at the very least, how to avoid run-on sentences)?

Well the TOTUS says UMMMMMM about 50 times a minute when he is missing his teleprompter. Doesn't the president have coaches to speak i public without a prompter?

Don't you conservatives understand, free speech is only allowed if you are for gay rights, against religion, for the proping up of poor, lazy people.

Rich, Christian, traditional marriage people are to be beat down at every chance.

Was wathcing Joel Osteen on Larry King one night and King posed the ridiculous question and Osteen answered the obvious (for him)....that hes for a traditional marriage between a man and a woman. A pastor...FOR a "traditional marriage." I know...the horror. He even went so far as to say "its HIS beliefs, and if others feel different, fine."

Three seconds later, up goes the "breaking news" on the CNN ticker..."OSTEEN AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE."

Did you catch his bit about Joe Biden and his pirate story. One of the funniest things he posted.

Storytime With Uncle Joe

Last night I couldn't sleep, so I went down to the White House residence kitchen, and there was Joey B. It's not clear why he was down there rummaging through the fridge, but we ended up sitting down with warm milk and cookies, and he told me about the last time, as majority leader of the U.S. Senate, that he faced down a vicious crew of pirates.

He and his family had gone on a cruise and the pirates attacked the boat with small arms fire, antiquated rocket launchers, and knives. They boarded, chased the women into the cabins, and locked most of the men in a storage room below deck. Joe described how he hid in dinghy up on deck and worked tirelessly to defeat them, taking them out one by one, and negogtiating with the leaders from a position of strength.

It was only after he talked about how he had to coax the key from a dog to open the cabin where the other men were locked away, that I realized he was talking about the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyworld. This also explains why he kept telling Big Guy that rum was the key to our negotiations with the Somalis.