Stl Bills' Final Mock Draft

Upgrade the Trenches!!!!!!

Also, Trade Roscoe to the Chiefs for disgruntled OG Brian Waters.....

Rd 1. Michael Other OT Ole Miss

Rd 1. Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech (he's the best of what is left)

Rd 2. Chase Coffman TE Missouri

Rd 3. Lawrence Sidbury DE Richmond

Rd 4. Herman Johnson OG LSU

Rd 4. Tyrone Mckenzie OLB S. Florida

Rd 5. AQ Shipley C Penn State

Rd 6. Chris Baker DT Hampton

Rd 7. Roger Allen OG Missouri Western

Whaddya Think?

Whaddya Think?

I could live with that.

M. Johnson scares me, but I think thats a great draft. I really like the Johnson and McKenzie picks in the 4th

If they are there, I kind of think the same way about Herman Johnson as you do about Michael Johnson (kind of reminds me of Jamie Nails....but bigger) but I think he'd be good value if there in Rd 4. Plus I think Sidbury is a nice insurance policy and could turn out to be a real sleeper, so could the kid from Missouri Western.

Whaddya Think?

I like it, though I have heard all rumors point to the Bills holding off on a OT with number 11 (and sticking to the gameplan). I honestly think that they will pick a DE at number 11 and take the best available O-lineman at 28. I bet they would be just as happy with having Alex Mack as they would with having Oher. He would solve a hole one way or the other. If Andre Smith falls to them they pull the trigger, I think Oher would be hard to turn down, but I honestly think the FO views DE as a more pressing need.

Before I clicked on this thread, I thought, "I wonder where Stl Bills has us picking Chase Coffman"?? :angry:

I thought of Coffman and/or Evander Hood haha. I like it though, Stl! Especially the Parrish/Waters swap and late addition of AQ Shipley in the 5th...that's great value. I don't know if it's even on the radar, but that kind of deal is the only way I want to see Roscoe leaving town. Just say no to any draft pick offered for him that's in the 4th round or later!

this is what NFL.com campares Johnson to:

Compares To: SIMEON RICE, ex-Tampa Bay -- Johnson has a lanky, wiry frame that gets him in trouble on running plays, on which he can't sink his pads well enough to prevent double teams from washing him out. Also like Rice, he seems too enamored with making the sack and will forget a lot of his other assignments, especially gap responsibility. Some "experts" compare him to the Giants' Mathias Kiwanuka or even to Julius Peppers -- neither comparison can be further from reality. Johnson's game isn't well-rounded. Johnson disappears for long stretches and that shouldn't happen for a player with his athletic ability and rare-sized frame. His physical attributes are what a team is going to drool over when they take him much earlier than his production indicates he should go on draft day.

other than Johnson pick I like your draft...I think Larry English would be there at #28 and would be better than Johnson tho

Before I clicked on this thread, I thought, "I wonder where Stl Bills has us picking Chase Coffman"?? :D

:rolleyes:

I thought of Coffman and/or Evander Hood haha. I like it though, Stl! Especially the Parrish/Waters swap and late addition of AQ Shipley in the 5th...that's great value. I don't know if it's even on the radar, but that kind of deal is the only way I want to see Roscoe leaving town. Just say no to any draft pick offered for him that's in the 4th round or later!

:rolleyes:<_<

Call me crazy, but I'll take a guy with Crazy Good hands (the best since L. Fitzgerald IMO, maybe better), great route running, toughness, great leaping ability with outstanding body control, who happens to not only be the most prolific TE in NCAA history but also a team leader (Coffman) over an underachieving workout warrior who looks good doing a couple of drills in shorts (Nelson, Cook, and Ingram).