Sad day losing the Simoncast

The Riddler

I started listening to the show in May and have tivoed the show ever since i got direct tv. I was glad when brison left however knew that the show woudnt last long. as the summer wore on and it became more likely the NHL season wouldnt happen, i knew nierther would empire(much longer)!

As i listened/watched Howards show through the last few months you kind of just knew it was a matter of time and once the Bills season was over in december, then what could howard find to discuss for 3 hours a day with no hockey, i mean think about months like May and June or even febuary when theres no action at all....with no nHL it would have never made it but im glad howard got this gig cause he seems like a great guy and i wanna wish him good luck and hope someday i can listen to him talk bills football again.

im gonna miss morrison and his weekly reports and chris brwon as well.

Its a sad day for Bills fans but take care Howard...im gonna go cancl my season pass to the simoncast! :P

The Simon cast was the only reason I had the DTV Regional sports package, oh well time to cancel the Sports package and add an extra receiver.

Just wondering how can a town with two major league sports teams have such a crappy...soon to be non-exsistent sports station.

Good Luck at GR Howard!