Screw Pettigrew!

well in my other post i asked why all the man love, but I wouldn't go as far to say screw him...since that post I tried to find some highlights on him..I only found 1 highlight reel..sad that they put his fumble on it tho..lol...anyways, I wouldn't be apposed to it, just not sure with the depth of TE this year I would use my 1st rounders on him....I guess I wouldn't be mad if they traded down a few spots and grabbed Pettigrew and maybe someone like Larry English(DE) at #28..then got either Phil Loadholt(OT) or Jamon Meredith(OT) in the 2nd

Cook is the next Vernon Davis, at best.

Should be hoping for the Bills to get James Casey. A few years from now, you'll agree.

Davis is a BEAST of a blocker....

Cook is NOT....

The ONLY thing comparable is their athleticism.

People just because the Bills are blowing smoke up your asses about Demetrius Bell doesn't mean they believe they can actually not address the gaping black hole that is the left side of their line in the first round of the draft.

I don't know, man, you might be right about Bell but what do you base your "opinion" on? The man had a poor showing in the 225 power lift but by all reports he's gained 10 - 15 lbs and LOTS of muscle in the past year.

What else? Little experience? He's had far more experience than Peters had at OT at the same point in their developments and apparently has impresed the hell out of everyone on the staff.

What else? Hmm, didn't think so! :angry:

I personally would like to hold off on a TE and select James Casey later on in the draft. Not exactly sure where he will go, but it won't cost us a first. I would go DE/LB first, DT/OT/Whichever they didn't get with the second first, and select James Casey in the 2nd(ish) round. More than likely to be had in the 3rd, which IMO is a steal.