COME ON LET'S GET PUMPED!!!

Man, I'm pumped for this Game! It can turn our season around, and I believe we will win, and open some eyes out there....I've been a pessimist like most around here, but what this comes down to is THE BUFFALO BILLS VS. ny jets in a classic battle in Orchard Park! come on, let's get the feeling again

Man, I'm pumped for this Game! It can turn our season around, and I believe we will win, and open some eyes out there....I've been a pessimist like most around here, but what this comes down to is THE BUFFALO BILLS VS. ny jets in a classic battle in Orchard Park! come on, let's get the feeling again

100255[/snapback]

sorry man ... 2-5 Bills vs the 6-1 Jets just isnt the same old classic battle.

I've got this weird, burning sensation in my crotch...is that the feeling you are talking about?

100264[/snapback]

well, what do you expect from a $20 hooker...i've told ya go for the more expensive ones, they tend to be cleaner...hahaha :P

100255[/snapback]

I applaud your new found spirit, but let's get this right. In any future posts, kindly refer to that opposing team as the "NJ Jest" (Jest will suffice). :P

100255[/snapback]

I think if Drew doesnt give the ball up we have a pretty good chance at beating the Jests. I think our D is good enough and I hope MaGahee's recent success isnt just a blip. If he can run I think we can win. This from a pessimist.