Who cares?

Serious question...does the draft matter for this franchise? They're drafting at the WORST possible position, anywhere between 11-16 is just awkward. And for a franchise that has a recent history of draft failure early on, it makes the draft even less worth watching. It's almost like I just KNOW they're going to pick a player that makes ZERO sense when put into the perspective of the holes in the roster. Where once I was genuinely excited for the draft, now it's kind of meh. Anyone else feel this way because of the Bills bungling ways?

Serious question...does the draft matter for this franchise? They're drafting at the WORST possible position, anywhere between 11-16 is just awkward. And for a franchise that has a recent history of draft failure early on, it makes the draft even less worth watching. It's almost like I just KNOW they're going to pick a player that makes ZERO sense when put into the perspective of the holes in the roster. Where once I was genuinely excited for the draft, now it's kind of meh. Anyone else feel this way because of the Bills bungling ways?

Is this post supposed to be sarcastic and funny or are you really this much like Eeyore ? Holy cow. :ph34r:

all things considered 11 might be the best spot in the draft- if you know what you are doing-

Curry>Raji,>A Smith > M Oher> Tyson Jackson - one of them will certainly be there and 11 money isn't too bad

I don't know if you've ever played fantasy football, but the real draft is similar. In the top ten its easier to pick a great player, but boy he better be great. He better be your franchise player in a couple of years, because the price literally and figuratively is so high.

Then 11-20 is tough because you hope someone falls that should have gone in the top ten, or you better really know your scouting and pick the perfect guy for that spot. Additionally you don't want to draft someone too high at your spot, because then you over payed, and if it doesn't work out you will get ridiculed by the fans alike.

Then 21-32 is tough because you really have to find a diamond in the rough, but you realize you must have played well so you don't really need impact players just pieces to your puzzle. But what if you overachieved the previous season and need an impact player at these spots? Now the pressure is on. Find the guy or risk being back where you belong.

The draft is tough for any team. It's pressure packed no matter where you are. The Bills have done ok. Don't be so down on them. I can name just as many achievements as disappointments.

All drafts are critical. This one is especially critical as these new players will be playing for the next head coach in 2010.

I'll answer your question with another question:

What would the Bills have been without drafting:

• Jim Kelly
  • Bruce Smith
  • Thurman Thomas
  • Andre Reed
  • Don Beebe
  • Phil Hansen

???