"Other than Anthony Munoz, this is the most devastating blocker a

Tcali

If one examines that statement carefully..-It doesn't necessarily mean that much.

He is not actually comparing him to Munoz. He didn't coach any really good O line players in Buffalo. He coached Munoz and ???????????????? in Cincy.

Did McNally get a law degree somewhere down the line?

If one examines that statement carefully..-It doesn't necessarily mean that much.

He is not actually comparing him to Munoz. He didn't coach any really good O line players in Buffalo. He coached Munoz and ???????????????? in Cincy.

Did McNally get a law degree somewhere down the line?

McNally coached Munoz, Max Montoya and other lesser known O-linemen that were good enough to get the Bengals into two SB's in the 80's. Later, he coached an O-line of unknowns in New York that got the Giants to the SB against Baltimore in the early 2000's. In between, he spent the better part of 20 years coaching good OL's everywhere he went. I think he did as good a job as any coach could in his few years in Buffalo, given the lack of talent he had to work with. I'm sure he takes great pride in turning Peters into the highest paid OL in NFL history, as well he should.

McNally coached Munoz, Max Montoya and other lesser known O-linemen that were good enough to get the Bengals into two SB's in the 80's. Later, he coached an O-line of unknowns in New York that got the Giants to the SB against Baltimore in the early 2000's. In between, he spent the better part of 20 years coaching good OL's everywhere he went. I think he did as good a job as any coach could in his few years in Buffalo, given the lack of talent he had to work with. I'm sure he takes great pride in turning Peters into the highest paid OL in NFL history, as well he should.

I think you're exactly right :ph34r:

And I hear he also started drinking pretty heavily as of late, every since the Bills dumped him.

Peters is a good not outstanding tackle and in my opinion has always been overrated probably because he was an undrafted TE and the current quality of LT's in the league isnt what it once was

I for one am glad he is gone...he is a dog that only cared about money

what kind of an idiot says he was thinking about his contract when he got beat