Different type of draft prediction

We all remember Bill Walsh's little practical joke on Marv called Trent Edwards. Walsh must have had a good laugh over that one.

Now that Walsh is gone I'm wondering if there are any other potential jokesters out there that would burn the Bills in this years draft. Do you have any predictions?

I'll go out on a limb and say Hank Stram, who coached in Missouri, calls Ralph and tells him to pick the not-ready-for-the-NFL Chase Coffman.

Got any guesses?

I'm sorry but how is Edwards a practical joke ????

1 year as a starter. Played pretty well IMO with some 1st year starter stumbles after a nasty concussion that would of had you begging for your mommy.

I really fail to see why Bill sfans are so quick to give up on Edwards. He was better then Drew or JP were over the last 5 plus years.

Now he has a added weapon in TO which will open up Evans, the only thing we need now is an OL.

Hank Stram died like 5 years ago

I didn't realize that and I doubt he would go to those lengths as part of a practical joke.

Maybe we should just wait until after the draft and figure out which guy is the most likely candidate.