OG Waters

Chief D

He wants out and KC hasn't said he's NOT available. It appears Pioli is willing to deal him. He's there for the taking if the Bills FO believes he's who they want.

IMO, we have to address one left side opening with a proven player. I just can't get around kicking Dockery, Peters and Royal to the curb and replacing them with last years' depth or rookies this year...

Maybe I just don't want to see it.. :(

Should the Bills go after Brian Waters from KC? What would be the cost to the Bills in terms of Draft picks, playes traded and Contract costs??

Sure, one questionable trade (Jason Peters) and you think the Bills draft pick buffet is open.

I'm in KC now, but don't follow the Chiefs much at all. I assume from your handle you do. Tell us, what are his strengths, weaknesses, reputation? What do you think he's worth?

I'm a Bills fan... I'm a retired Air Force Chief Master Sergeant.

I feel Buffalo needs to bring in a seasoned player for the O Line and Waters has a good up side from what I can see. However, I did watch some game film of him and he can get lost in space at times!

I'm a Bills fan... I'm a retired Air Force Chief Master Sergeant.

I feel Buffalo needs to bring in a seasoned player for the O Line and Waters has a good up side from what I can see. However, I did watch some game film of him and he can get lost in space at times!

Waters is a perennial Pro-Bowl guard. He has more than just upside

Waters would in ALL likelihood bring much more to the table this upcoming season than any rookie (picked this Sunday) will. I think if he can be had for a 3rd, the Bills NEED to pull the trigger.

Waters would in ALL likelihood bring much more to the table this upcoming season than any rookie (picked this Sunday) will. I think if he can be had for a 3rd, the Bills NEED to pull the trigger.

He's 32. A 3rd rounder?? Pass.