Looking for some Wall karma today....

The Poojer

even though I blasted someone for relying on karma elsewhere. Flying to Memphis this afternoon for a series of morning interviews tomorrow, then back to richmond.....first set of face to face interviews, I really want to nail it. Autozone here I come!

even though I blasted someone for relying on karma elsewhere. Flying to Memphis this afternoon for a series of morning interviews tomorrow, then back to richmond.....first set of face to face interviews, I really want to nail it. Autozone here I come!

Good luck, Pooj. Knock'em dead!! :(

Best of luck Pooj!

Good luck! Sweetie. :ph34r:

I'd love to help ya Pooj but my Karma ran over Dogma and it's serving time for it. :angry:

Update please ... Hope all went well.