Crickets...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a song by Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin that comes to mind for you two azzholes. It starts out "BLOW ME.............

I'll print it out for you guys when I get a !@#$ing nanno second in my life. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:lol:  :D

100590[/snapback]

Should have voted for Kerry then you could have had your boyfriend do you. I guess you'll have to settle for 18 year old blonds in the retreat. :(

I can't wait to hear the lame excuses that our most vocal lefties have for not being here today to take their lumps.  To those of you who showed up, a tip of the cap for having the stones.

100054[/snapback]

Aw piss off. I was just looking for that beer you owe me :D

And I owe you three. You are a cheap date, anyone ever give up the goods on you?

100674[/snapback]

I have been advised by counsel to not answer that question.

And you really don't owe me a beer. But if you insist, why don't you and Darin go to the TBD Tailgate next year. With the accrued interest I should be able to drink all day for free! :D

I have been advised by counsel to not answer that question.

And you really don't owe me a beer.  But if you insist, why don't you and Darin go to the TBD Tailgate next year.  With the accrued interest I should be able to drink all day for free!  :D

100696[/snapback]

Thank You Chris.

Most everyone here would not apprectiate my company. I will never go to an opener tailgate.

But, I would be happy to get you drunk on my tab.

Thank You Chris.

Most everyone here would not apprectiate my company. I will never go to an opener tailgate.

But, I would be happy to get you drunk on my tab.

100707[/snapback]

Careful. I have seen him drink. You don't make enough money. :D

Disgruntled Democrats seeking a safe Canadian haven after President Bush won Tuesday's election should not pack their bags just yet.

Canadian officials made clear on Wednesday that any U.S. citizens so fed up with Bush that they want to make a fresh start up north would have to stand in line like any other would-be immigrants -- a wait that can take up to a year.

Unhappy Dems