F.U. Strahan! He Disses Buffalo!!

Linkage

Strahan to Boldin: Keep quiet

AVONDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Michael Strahan has some advice for disgruntled Arizona receiver Anquan Boldin: Be quiet.

"I know he's not happy here but complaining about it in the press really doesn't help you,'' Strahan said.

The former New York Giants star made the comment Saturday at Phoenix International Raceway, where he was representing the race sponsor in NASCAR's Subway Fit 500.

Besides, Strahan said, "Playing in Arizona's not so bad. He could be with T.O. (Terrell Owens) in Buffalo. It's colder up there.''

Boldin, a three-time Pro Bowl selection, is upset that he hasn't gotten a new contract and has said he wants to be traded. Earlier this week, coach Ken Whisenhunt acknowledged the Cardinals would listen to offers, but added that the main goal is to re-sign Boldin, who has two years left on his contract.

I no likey Mikey no mo'. <_<

Linkage

AVONDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Michael Strahan has some advice for disgruntled Arizona receiver Anquan Boldin: Be quiet.

"I know he's not happy here but complaining about it in the press really doesn't help you,'' Strahan said.

The former New York Giants star made the comment Saturday at Phoenix International Raceway, where he was representing the race sponsor in NASCAR's Subway Fit 500.

Besides, Strahan said, "Playing in Arizona's not so bad. He could be with T.O. (Terrell Owens) in Buffalo. It's colder up there.''

Boldin, a three-time Pro Bowl selection, is upset that he hasn't gotten a new contract and has said he wants to be traded. Earlier this week, coach Ken Whisenhunt acknowledged the Cardinals would listen to offers, but added that the main goal is to re-sign Boldin, who has two years left on his contract.

:devil:

I don't think it is so much a diss on Buffalo as it is a diss on the weather conditions.

:devil:

I don't think it is so much a diss on Buffalo as it is a diss on the weather conditions.

He should have said NYC but he didn't want to upset their fans!!!

BTW, a lot of this is tongue in cheek. <_<

That's not a diss. He's stating a fact. It is colder up here. Plus, it's coming from a guy who knows what playing in the cold is all about. I'm cool with it.

he didnt say "he could be TO stuck in (insert insulting term here) buffalo, he just stated a fact. some players dont like cold (the same as some people dont)

buffalo is colder than most cities in the NFL (save for minneapolis and green bay) we are about equal to detroit/cleveland and chicago for equally bad weather

Linkage

Are you suggesting it ISN'T colder in Buffalo than in Arizona?

Linkage

This is what gets your panties in a wad?!

What makes us look bad is when people post things like this:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=87168

Why. That's the first I have seen of that. That is HORRIBLE and represents the absolute worst of what internet fan forums have to offer. Tipster should be ashamed of himself.

At worst, I don't care what Peters does, as he no longer plays for the Bills, or one of their division rivals.

Linkage

So what, it's really warmer up here in Buffalo??