listening to the experts makes me laugh

after the trade with Philly the NFL network panel was discussing how Buffalo could never find a Jason Peters in the draft. I got a chuckle out of this seeing how Peters was a undrafted free agent TE. They implied we lost out on this trade. I for one was sad to see him go but did not think he deserved the money he got. No Way he should have gotten a pro bowl invite last year. I also think we were not going to pay him what he wanted. So in hindsight we basically got a first a forth and a late pick next year for seeing a diamond in the rough a few years ago. If only we could find a few more Peters then we might just fix this team. Too bad all the so called experts see is pro bowl player and isn't it a shame he hasn't played like a pro bowler lately. God luck Philly you will need it.

after the trade with Philly the NFL network panel was discussing how Buffalo could never find a Jason Peters in the draft. I got a chuckle out of this seeing how Peters was a undrafted free agent TE. They implied we lost out on this trade. I for one was sad to see him go but did not think he deserved the money he got.

The funny thing is that it is the same bunch of guys who are also gushing in the next program about the LT prospects in this draft. I am sure there is a good chance that there is at least one Tackle in this draft that will go on to have a good or better career than Peters and the Bills may just sign that person.

Things you will not hear them comment on......

- It doesnt matter because Jason DID NOT WANT TO BE HERE

- If we had signed him to that kind of contract we can forget about any other trying to improve the team that would require the spending of money

- Jason Peters probably turns into a disaster if we give him that money because he probably starts to play even worse now that he has said money because he is unmotivated by anything but money.

- When you pay that kind of money to a player they should be a leader of of the team rather then what JP actually is

But hey....Eagles high market Buffalo might as well be in canada to NFL network

The funny thing is that it is the same bunch of guys who are also gushing in the next program about the LT prospects in this draft. I am sure there is a good chance that there is at least one Tackle in this draft that will go on to have a good or better career than Peters and the Bills may just sign that person.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. If you did you'd be a talking head too! <_<

"Working on TV is not that hard. You just talk until you think of something to say." - Lou Holtz