Realistic Trade Value of players we need

Virgil

Whether or not we trade Parrish before the draft, we now have a clear understanding of what needs the Bills have going into the draft. With that being said, I wonder what people think the realistic trade value is of some of the players out there we need. And by need, I don't mean Boldin and Peppers.

Going into the draft we know we need atleast 2 starting Offensive Linemen, a Pass Catching TE, a Pass Rushing DE/OLB. In addition, the Bills appear to be looking to add depth at DT and Safety.

From the knowledge I can gather here and at other sites, TE's Gonzalez and Shaeffer are available, OT Waters is available, and DT Henderson is available. Please add more here if you know of any.

The question is, would taking a chance on a rookie outweigh the value of these guys in a trade. The problem is, we obviously don't know who is going to be available to us.

I think, no matter what, I would not want to see the Bills trade for Henderson unless it was a 4th or lower until they see what's available at 11. If Raji is somehow still there, then I don't make any trades there.

If the Chiefs were willing to trade both Gonzalez and Waters for our 1st (28) and 4th, I would take that as I doubt we could find better value when those picks actually show up.

For Schaeffer, I think I would be willing to trade our 28 overall straight up for him, unless Mack or a stud OT is still there. But once again.

In both of the previous cases, I would not try to execute these trades until draft day and our second 1st round selection comes up.

Btw, I know that this is talked about a little in a bunch of different threads, but not in a value sense nor an exectution one. I am curious to see who else you think is available via trade that we need and what you would be willing to give up for them.

Whether or not we trade Parrish before the draft, we now have a clear understanding of what needs the Bills have going into the draft. With that being said, I wonder what people think the realistic trade value is of some of the players out there we need. And by need, I don't mean Boldin and Peppers.

Going into the draft we know we need atleast 2 starting Offensive Linemen, a Pass Catching TE, a Pass Rushing DE/OLB. In addition, the Bills appear to be looking to add depth at DT and Safety.

From the knowledge I can gather here and at other sites, TE's Gonzalez and Shaeffer are available, OT Waters is available, and DT Jefferson is available. Please add more here if you know of any.

The question is, would taking a chance on a rookie outweigh the value of these guys in a trade. The problem is, we obviously don't know who is going to be available to us.

I think, no matter what, I would not want to see the Bills trade for Jefferson unless it was a 4th or lower until they see what's available at 11. If Raji is somehow still there, then I don't make any trades there.

If the Chiefs were willing to trade both Gonzalez and Waters for our 1st (28) and 4th, I would take that as I doubt we could find better value when those picks actually show up.

For Schaeffer, I think I would be willing to trade our 28 overall straight up for him, unless Mack or a stud OT is still there. But once again.

In both of the previous cases, I would not try to execute these trades until draft day and our second 1st round selection comes up.

Btw, I know that this is talked about a little in a bunch of different threads, but not in a value sense nor an exectution one. I am curious to see who else you think is available via trade that we need and what you would be willing to give up for them.

Who the f- is Jefferson, and why are we trading for him???