Who hopes that Jason Peters gets cracked this year?

While I do hope it does happen, I don't think it will. I think he will be all fired up to prove his worth for the new contract and stick it to the Bills. We all know he can be that good. However, I think after the two years, if he stays at the same high performance, he'll become a headache again regarding his contract.

Me for one.

I don't think he'd care. He gets paid if he is hurt or not. If he plays well or not.

He wanted green. The eagles think he wants to wear green. Nope. He wants it in his wallet.

Good trade. Good riddance.

While I do hope it does happen, I don't think it will. I think he will be all fired up to prove his worth for the new contract and stick it to the Bills. We all know he can be that good. However, I think after the two years, if he stays at the same high performance, he'll become a headache again regarding his contract.

These things are all 50-50....The Bills let go Jennings in FA and finally after a tumultuous 4 year career with the 49ers he was cut. I hope Peters goes out and plays outstanding for the Eagles, since they have invested so much money on him and I hope the Bills who had doubts about his caliber make good with those three picks.

As I've said, I hope he plays well enough to get the Bills the highest conditional pick for him (hopefully making the Pro Bowl is all that needs to happen). And then falls off the face of the earth. But I don't wish injury on him, although that is sure to happen, as it has the past 2 years (and possibly has robbed him of athleticism).

As I've said, I hope he plays well enough to get the Bills the highest conditional pick for him (hopefully making the Pro Bowl is all that needs to happen). And then falls off the face of the earth. But I don't wish injury on him, although that is sure to happen, as it has the past 2 years (and possibly has robbed him of athleticism).

not a conditional pick...it's a 6th rounder

TG is checking to see if it's a conditional pick or not.

I'm hoping he can get more info on the whole saga as well, like what the Bills' final offer was, whether the 21st overall was on the table, and who the Bills think will replace Peters.

i hope he sucks, gets a little dinged and takes off a few games just like he did for us last year. i also hope he makes the probowl in spite of all of this and maxes out our draft pick.

then he can die in a fire while having homosexual relations with tom brady and bill billecheat.