Does Peters pass or run block better?

Pass block. That is the hard part, to protect the qb. On running plays, OL fire out. They know the count and punish people unless you are a whale who is barely able to get of of your stance. This would describe most of the Bills blockers in the last 15 years.

A motivated Peters did it all. Screw him is right, but our organization is a farce. I would bet my a$$ that Ralph was behind this. Who else could make such an irrational decision? We all secretly winced when after firing TD he said he would be "more involved." Well, he hired Levy/Jauron, and it just keeps snowballing into more of a nightmare.

It's a shame too, because we truly do deserve better.

Okay, next question:

How do NFC East DE's compare to AFC East DE's?

Seems to me they've got bigger, stronger guys coming off the edge, while we've got the fast, light guys.

Perhaps Jason is better suited for the former?

Tuck and Umenyora are going to eat him alive. Demarcus Ware is going to eat him alive. The Skins don't really have anyone. But I would almost bet the house that he will give up more sacks next season than he did this past one.

Tuck and Umenyora are going to eat him alive. Demarcus Ware is going to eat him alive. The Skins don't really have anyone. But I would almost bet the house that he will give up more sacks next season than he did this past one.

Well, Peters' last performance against Osi would suggest otherwise...

EDIT: Of course, he did only last about a quarter.

The Giants board I just looked at indicated Peters stuffed Osi until Peters left the game injured.

Pass block. That is the hard part, to protect the qb. On running plays, OL fire out. They know the count and punish people unless you are a whale who is barely able to get of of your stance. This would describe most of the Bills blockers in the last 15 years.

A motivated Peters did it all. Screw him is right, but our organization is a farce. I would bet my a$ that Ralph was behind this. Who else could make such an irrational decision? We all secretly winced when after firing TD he said he would be "more involved." Well, he hired Levy/Jauron, and it just keeps snowballing into more of a nightmare.

It's a shame too, because we truly do deserve better.

That was the problem with Peters for the last two years. He had way too many boneheaded and unmotivated plays. Sprinkled in were some gems. He did not deserve the pro bowl and it's too bad he got that recognition because he now thinks he's a stud, when all he is is a better than average player.

The Bills made the right move here, getting something for him now instead of the nothing they would have gotten from him this year and then letting him go as a FA (and really getting nothing). They got what they could--the market for Peters was obviously not that great--people saw that he was an unworthy pro-bowler.