"Give me that filet of Fish"

So Jason Peters is officially a Philadelphia Eagle. Relax people. Peters was an un-drafted tight end prospect brought into the organization whom the Bill's nurtured and groomed to be a pro bowl left tackle. Peters didn't want to be here or else he would have honored is current contract. Peters has not exactly warmed himself to this town and community and over the past two years his play has been just above average at best. Basically the Bills received a late first and fourth round pick for a un-drafted player. Just because the Bill's have another hole to fill doesn't mean they are going to a hell in a bucket. The Bills have to use this opportunity to draft astutely and fill their biggest areas of need. If I were the Bills I would use the extra picks and position myself to draft Eugene Monroe, stay at eleven and draft Aaron Maybin or trade down and select either B. Pettigrew or M. Oher and fill out our other areas of need later in the draft.[/font]

So Jason Peters is officially a Philadelphia Eagle. Relax people. Peters was an un-drafted tight end prospect brought into the organization whom the Bill's nurtured and groomed to be a pro bowl left tackle. Peters didn't want to be here or else he would have honored is current contract. Peters has not exactly warmed himself to this town and community and over the past two years his play has been just above average at best. Basically the Bills received a late first and fourth round pick for a un-drafted player. Just because the Bill's have another hole to fill doesn't mean they are going to a hell in a bucket. The Bills have to use this opportunity to draft astutely and fill their biggest areas of need. If I were the Bills I would use the extra picks and position myself to draft Eugene Monroe, stay at eleven and draft Aaron Maybin or trade down and select either B. Pettigrew or M. Oher and fill out our other areas of need later in the draft.[/font]

Amen - I think Peters is a distraction and not nearly as good as he thinks he is. Also - for what it is worth, I think the team is kind of excited by someone already on the roster - one Demetrius Bell...Hell, he was even drafted, unlike that SOB Peters...

Trading up for Monroe doesn't help things. Nobody wants a top 5 pick for a reason. And I don't want anything to do with Ayers. Also, if we're going to take Oher we take him at #11.

That being said, I completely agree with everything else you said.

How the hell are we going to "use the extra picks for Eugene Monroe" and stay at #11.....thats not going to happen and if we are going to pay top 5 money to a rookie, why wouldn't we have just paid Peters? I'm not against the trade because Peters was a totally D-bag, but your draft scenario is totally unrealistic.