Well.......I guess my take on this is....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, bored...also waiting for my fiance to get home, whom I haven't seen in a week.  Then I won't be bored, and I won't be logged in here either.  :D

100571[/snapback]

Well, be sure to come by for your liberal azzwhoopin' tomorrow. I'm sure within 24 hours people will come back and let us know what new programs have been launched that will ruin the nation.

Midnight, things might still have been in doubt, depending on who you were watching.

I ever tell you I like you? Rare to see one of your persuation with the right attitude around these parts.

100509[/snapback]

The right attitude. You mean, just as much of an a**hole as you guys?

Thanks.... I think..... B)

That Bush administration works quick! :D (From poster middlebury03.5 over at BSMW)

"Since this morning, I've been accosted by police and asked for ID numerous times, been accused of harboring terrorists, forced to go to church, brainwashed to forget high school biology, and had to smuggle my girlfriend to Mexico for an illegal abortion. I should have voted for Kerry."

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

DING!

I'm not sure that's the case.  I simply don't believe in government.  I'm all about charity and getting involved to help those who can't help themselves.  I believe most people are the same at the core as I am, they just have a hard time getting past all the BS that's thrown at them everyday.

We prove it as a society everytime something tragic happens.  We're REALLY good people.  It's too bad our government isn't a reflection of that.

99729[/snapback]

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I really agree with it. Small government is good. If you're worried about the poor, give to a charity; I do. I really don't think that's the government's place.

The poor like staying poor and parents are enjoying watching their children die under Bush.

99699[/snapback]

What I'm saying is, no matter what I say there will be some that would agree with me, and some that would disagree with me.  This would be in general, not focusing on this topic for a minute.  If you are a Bush supporter you won't hear a word someone like myself is saying, if you are a Kerry supporter you won't hear a word a Bush supporter is saying.  That's just politics.

No harm done here, I'm just not going to discuss something when it's not getting anyone anywhere.

99792[/snapback]

Please, please, please...ANYBODY, left or right, who DOES agree with BF, please just say that you do. I want to know if ANYBODY here at all agrees with his statement from "Nov 3 2004, 01:08 PM".

BTW - I'm far right and I DON'T agree with that statement; I'm also living in Indiana.