I'm really worried

LT: Bell / Chambers

LG: McKinney

C: Hangartner

RG: Butler

RT: Walker

I'm not overly concerned

I'm sure we will upgrade it with Simmons or someone in the draft

Or we could upgrade it in FA AND in the draft. Imagine if we take Oher at #11, Mack at #28, sign Simmons and an OLB (Keiaho/Brooks/Washington), a pass rushing DE in the second (Sidbury, Barwin, Johnson), then trade a 3rd rounder for Scheffler (or use it on Coffman). Then we have five more picks to use on depth. I'm actually not all that worried.

Last year our pass protection was damn near excellent with Walker at LT and Chambers at RT. Not to mention, Bell seems to be progressing very well.

Now we've got two 1st round picks, a 2nd, a 3rd, and two 4th rounders. That is some serious ammo that could be used to improve this team. Let's see how we come out with those picks before we get upset.

Also, the conditional next year interests me. You KNOW Peters is going to make the Pro Bowl regardless of how well he plays, so would that pick turn into a 2nd? a 3rd?

I really wish you'd stop being so sensible. You know I don't like agreeing with you. That being said, I think you're spot on. And the conditional draft pick interests me as well. Damn you for being logical here...