Now what do we do in the draft?

practice is one thing...game time is another

Like is said I hope it works out, as a Bills fan I would like to see him get aLL THE SNAPS at the Hall of Fame game just to see what hes got under semi fire, then we can make a better judgement call

Its not the same as a game, but its the best they have. By the same token, lets not forget that none of these prospects have played a down in the NFL, either.

If Oher is there he should be the pick...will step right in and most likely play better then Peters did last year

they could still get a DE with the 28th pick

The only DE at 28 would be Ayers, if still available. The rest of the crew - Sidbury, Barwin, Johnson, are not first round talent.

Unfortunately, I think we need to scrap fixing the defense and draft Oher and Pettigrew in the first, even if we have to trade up a little to get Pettigrew, and then the best guy from Robinson or Mack or Unger or whomever they like in round two.

That changes if we trade for a Scheffler or a Waters before the draft but I am not counting on it.

Our line stinks right now. It needed help before Peters left.

For my two cents -- I believe we do not deviate from our draft strategy before today. I'd still like the best DL prospect available at #11, come back with the best player available at the next spots (preferably Wood/Unger/Sintim).

If Oher is there he should be the pick...will step right in and most likely play better then Peters did last year

they could still get a DE with the 28th pick

I say they should trade the 28th,second and forth round picks to move up and get Curry.Hes gonna be a stud linebacker no doubt

Take Defense at #11 and Alex Mack at #28. Move Hamgartner to LG and Bell / Chambers at LT. TE in Rd 2 and OG in Rd 3.

If Pettigrew falls to #28 grab him than take the next best center in rd 2 and OG in rd 3.

Take the best OT available at #11.

Take the best pass rusher (doesnt HAVE to be a DE by the way) at #28.

Take the best TE in the 2nd.

Take the best OG in the 3rd

Take the best OLB in the 4th

Take the best player available from that point in.

I like it

Take Defense at #11 and Alex Mack at #28. Move Hamgartner to LG and Bell / Chambers at LT. TE in Rd 2 and OG in Rd 3.

If Pettigrew falls to #28 grab him than take the next best center in rd 2 and OG in rd 3.

Pray to the football gods that A Smith, or Michael Oher fall to 11, best defensive player at 28 (I'm 90% certain Pettigrew will be gone by then)

If Oher, Andre Smith, Brown, Cushing, Maybin, and Ayers are there at 11, what do we do? I'm fuming over this trade, but I want to know what people think we should do to try and at least fill our HUGE holes

I think the Bills go with Demetrius Bell at Tackle and with the 28th pick sign on Alex Mack....We will not be much worse than last year....

Pray to the football gods that A Smith, or Michael Oher fall to 11, best defensive player at 28 (I'm 90% certain Pettigrew will be gone by then)

I still think we still take the DE with 11....and take a center at 28....We will grab a tackle, but I am betting on the kid from Connecticut with our pick in the second round....

I can safely say, with 100% certainty that if Andre Smith is there at #11, the Bills will take him.

Cant say I agree, but I guarantee it. Mark it down.

BTW, my mock draft is based on what I think what the Bills WILL do, not what I want them to do. No reason to get my hopes up.

I can safely say, with 100% certainty that if Andre Smith is there at #11, the Bills will take him.

Cant say I agree, but I guarantee it. Mark it down.

BTW, my mock draft is based on what I think what the Bills WILL do, not what I want them to do. No reason to get my hopes up.

God I hope you're wrong. He SCREAMS bust...

Take the best OT available at #11.

Take the best pass rusher (doesnt HAVE to be a DE by the way) at #28.

Take the best TE in the 2nd.

Take the best OG in the 3rd

Take the best OLB in the 4th

Take the best player available from that point in.

Depending on what else the brain trust has in mind in FA that sounds about right.

There is still a good TE and a good LB or 2 available in FA. We'll soon see! 8 days and counting!