Now what do we do in the draft?

Take the best OT available at #11.

Take the best pass rusher (doesnt HAVE to be a DE by the way) at #28.

Take the best TE in the 2nd.

Take the best OG in the 3rd

Take the best OLB in the 4th

Take the best player available from that point in.

I agree. :wallbash:

It depends upon their opinions of both Kirk Chambers and Demetrius Bell. If they like both guys, they can afford to wait a bit to add some competition at OT. This is a good class of OTs. They can afford to show some patience as there's likely to be a good one available at 28. They could even wait until pick 42, knowing that they have enough draft picks remaining that they could move up from that spot if they had to.

The best idea of all might be to move down from 11 if possible, acquiring another 2nd round pick in the process. This would give them a total of four picks in the first two rounds, which would go a long way towards building up this team.

The Bills brass are going to have strong opinions on all four of the top LT prospects in the draft. It's likely not the same as other teams and it's very likely that they may like, say, two of them a lot, and two of them not nearly so much. If three LTs get drafted before us, which is very possible if not almost certain, we better hope to God that the guy who is left is a guy the Bills are high on. It's possible all four will be gone. We may come out of the first round of the draft with no LT at all if he is not the guy.

It depends upon their opinions of both Kirk Chambers and Demetrius Bell. If they like both guys, they can afford to wait a bit to add some competition at OT. This is a good class of OTs. They can afford to show some patience as there's likely to be a good one available at 28. They could even wait until pick 42, knowing that they have enough draft picks remaining that they could move up from that spot if they had to.

The best idea of all might be to move down from 11 if possible, acquiring another 2nd round pick in the process. This would give them a total of four picks in the first two rounds, which would go a long way towards building up this team.

how can they be so high on Bell when he hasn't done anything when the real bullets are flying(regular season)

I think they cant wait and miss out on the OT because they are going to go pretty fast

Either way the Bills have a 2 yrs project on there hands

I haven't seen a single mock with Oher going top 10. Why does everybody think he won't be there? Personally, I think Andre Smith is going to be a *huge* bust, so with any luck he'll be gone. I think Orakpo will be gone anyhow so I'm not all that upset about missing out on Brown/Ayers (who very well might be available at #28)/Maybin.

how can they be so high on Bell when he hasn't done anything when the real bullets are flying(regular season)

I think they cant wait and miss out on the OT because they are going to go pretty fast

Either way the Bills have a 2 yrs project on there hands

The Bills see Demetrius Bell every day that they practice. They're in a position to judge him more accurately than we are. And lets not forget that it hasn't been long ago at all that they put their trust in a completely unproven Jason Peters.

The Bills see Demetrius Bell every day that they practice. They're in a position to judge him more accurately than we are. And lets not forget that it hasn't been long ago at all that they put their trust in a completely unproven Jason Peters.

practice is one thing...game time is another

Like is said I hope it works out, as a Bills fan I would like to see him get aLL THE SNAPS at the Hall of Fame game just to see what hes got under semi fire, then we can make a better judgement call