Peters wanted to leave....

SKOOBY

Peters is a lazy player who will never live up to his athletic potential. I wish we would have got more in return,but it's time to move on.

you obviously dont know a great LT when you see one. all you peters haters are just mad little babies. the bills got totally hosed yesterday and in the process lost a LT the likes of which we will never have again.

you obviously dont know a great LT when you see one. all you peters haters are just mad little babies. the bills got totally hosed yesterday and in the process lost a LT the likes of which we will never have again.

No offense, but the guy gave up 11.5 sacks last year in 15 games. He graded himself as excellent.

We signed him AFTER THE DRAFT, and our coaches helped him maximize his potential, and he totally screwed the team. he is not a team player. he is no longer a Bill, and I am very happy about that. i don't care if he makes all pro the next decade. he wouldn't give it up for his team.

in my opinion he is a fat lazy underachiever, not worth crap to this team. he crapped all over the team, and abandoned them. he will play when he feels like it.

No offense, but the guy gave up 11.5 sacks last year in 15 games. He graded himself as excellent.

We signed him AFTER THE DRAFT, and our coaches helped him maximize his potential, and he totally screwed the team. he is not a team player. he is no longer a Bill, and I am very happy about that. i don't care if he makes all pro the next decade. he wouldn't give it up for his team.

in my opinion he is a fat lazy underachiever, not worth crap to this team. he crapped all over the team, and abandoned them. he will play when he feels like it.

Can you now tell us all how you really feel?

This is probably true, however, you'd think the FO would get someone who knows how to negotiate. Because they just got schooled. We traded away (arguably) the top LT in the game and got ¢hit for compensation. Un-freaking-believable.

Fact for your argument he gave up 11.5 sacks in 13 games, that is an elite left tackle or the best in the NFL. I guessed we watched different games last year. Buffalo received fair compensation from Philly. How many draft picks did we have invested in JP anyway. If he was coming out of college this year do you think he would have been a first round draft pick after giving up so manys sacks. I do not.

He was never going to stay after we played hard ball with him last year, this was inevitable.

Buffalo was fine with Peters. Peters could care less where he plays. What Peters cared about was money. Football is a way to get money. He has no passion for the game.

This is probably true, however, you'd think the FO would get someone who knows how to negotiate. Because they just got schooled. We traded away (arguably) the top LT in the game and got ¢hit for compensation. Un-freaking-believable.

Yeah, what made it all the more unbelievable is the Bills basically didn't even wait until draft day or right before it to gain the most leverage. They basically allowed another team to give them crap compensation(how they allowed Philly to give them the 28th pick instead of the 21st is beyond me)---I mean really whats the difference between the 28th pick and an early 2nd round pick? Not a whole heck of a lot... The Bills basically didn't even realize that waiting another 6 or 7 days would have allowed them to likely get more than what they had gotten without even saying much if anything, since we would have called Philly's bluff...

Yea i have to agree

They should have got Phillys 21 st pick and a 3 rd rounder

but like some peeps have said Peters didnt want to play in Buffalo so that was a factor

Oh by the way didn't Ralph say that the team needs more talent to win at the end of last year?

I guess Philly knows talent when they see it. And are willing to sign em at market value

and Philly has been to the playoffs what almost every year under Reid since he has been there?

7-9 here we come again :rolleyes: