Do you want more games in Toronto?

More games in Toronto Are you in favor?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more games in Toronto?

• Yes anything to keep the team in Buffalo/though their playing in Toronto
    • NO The deal is one regular season game a year and thats it we dont want to lose this team to Toront0!!

Since Toronto did a Survey Id like to get one as well.

How many fans really want to See Buffalo, NY LOSE more games to TORONTO's DOME/home/away Stadium?????

I for on am DEADSET against it. IT would be the wrong move for us and the right Move for Toronto as they would be inching closer to ownership of the team and the termination of my team loyality!!

It would be nothing more than a money grab..which is not what the Bills In Toronto Series was advertised to be about. And as we saw last year, Toronto is no home game. The best it could be called is a neutral site game. Besides the fact that it's a knife in the back to the fans, it sure as hell won't help the team succeed on the field. How many players would prefer a neutral site game over a home game?

Guest dog14787
It would be nothing more than a money grab..which is not what the Bills In Toronto Series was advertised to be about. And as we saw last year, Toronto is no home game. The best it could be called is a neutral site game. Besides the fact that it's a knife in the back to the fans, it sure as hell won't help the team succeed on the field. How many players would prefer a neutral site game over a home game?

2 games a year is not a knife in the back if it secures Buffalo's location long term. Folks need to remember, Ralph Wilson is not going to live forever and he understands that to make the Buffalo Bills secure over the long haul, he needs to show new ownership that the region where the Bills are located in now is very marketable with much of the area's potential fan base still untapped.

This is a brilliant move by Ralph Wilson in my opinion, one that will help the Buffalo Bills stay where they are now and in the future.

It does seem like provisions should be made to give season ticket holders a special package for the Toronto games including transportation to and from the stadium in Toronto for anyone interested. You should also give season ticket holders first dibs on the seats available and that would help insure a home field advantage would still exist.

Guest dog14787
If splitting the season 50/50 with Toronto meant the Bills would be connected to Buffalo forever, I'd be all for it.

PTR

Naww, lets not get to carried away now, folks are pretty passionate about our home games plus I would never want to lose home field advantage.

Its not fair to the team or the fans that attend the home games.

How many fans really want to See Buffalo, NY LOSE more games to TORONTO's DOME/home/away Stadium?????

I for on am DEADSET against it. IT would be the wrong move for us and the right Move for Toronto as they would be inching closer to ownership of the team and the termination of my team loyality!!

another home game in Toronto, and Im done with this franchise and the NFL

2 games a year is not a knife in the back if it secures Buffalo's location long term. Folks need to remember, Ralph Wilson is not going to live forever and he understands that to make the Buffalo Bills secure over the long haul, he needs to show new ownership that the region where the Bills are located in now is very marketable with much of the area's potential fan base still untapped.

This is a brilliant move by Ralph Wilson in my opinion, one that will help the Buffalo Bills stay where they are now and in the future.

It does seem like provisions should be made to give season ticket holders a special package for the Toronto games including transportation to and from the stadium in Toronto for anyone interested. You should also give season ticket holders first dibs on the seats available and that would help insure a home field advantage would still exist.

A 2nd game would be nothing more than a money grab. It won't help secure the Bills in Buffalo....it'll drive them out. The whole reason for the series was to draw more interest from the big money in Toronto to come down to the Ralph and buy premium seating down here. People are afraid that the Toronto Series is all about getting them ready to move the team away from Buffalo and doing this is sure as hell not gonna calm those fears.

It's also gonna hurt the product on the field....there's no home field advantage up there

Guest dog14787
A 2nd game would be nothing more than a money grab. It won't help secure the Bills in Buffalo....it'll drive them out. The whole reason for the series was to draw more interest from the big money in Toronto to come down to the Ralph and buy premium seating down here. People are afraid that the Toronto Series is all about getting them ready to move the team away from Buffalo and doing this is sure as hell not gonna calm those fears.

It's also gonna hurt the product on the field....there's no home field advantage up there

Nothing wrong with money and what makes you think it will drive us out of town like a herd of discontent Buffalo. :wallbash:

Depends, does ol cheapo Ralphie give the money to players like Peters or Pat Williams or put it in his pocket? I'm on record as saying I'd pay double for my season tickets if Ralphie would put the money to paying players, all I want to do is win a SB. If he wants to put it in his pocket, I say choke on it.

Nothing wrong with money and what makes you think it will drive us out of town like a herd of discontent Buffalo. :wallbash:

The team is already losing fans because of the Toronto debacle. ..an extra game that does nothing good for the BUFFALO Bills is only gonna lose more. Lose more fans...it'll be a lot easier to move the team

Depends, does ol cheapo Ralphie give the money to players like Peters or Pat Williams or put it in his pocket? I'm on record as saying I'd pay double for my season tickets if Ralphie would put the money to paying players, all I want to do is win a SB. If he wants to put it in his pocket, I say choke on it.

ticket money has nothing to do with player salaries. Player salaries are paid for with shared revenue that comes from the NFL as a whole. Shared revenue like TV contracts and merchandise sales go to everyone and the salary cap is about 60% of the amount that each team gets.

ticket money has nothing to do with player salaries. Player salaries are paid for with shared revenue that comes from the NFL as a whole. Shared revenue like TV contracts and merchandise sales go to everyone and the salary cap is about 60% of the amount that each team gets.

And the extra $9 mil or so a year that they got from Tor? Ralphie's pocket?

Poll is too slanted to be real.