Tim MCGraw & Sandra Bullock take in Michael Oher

Beerball

Mods, please move this to Off The Wall.

Beersphere is posting just to see himself post. :thumbdown:

what is your problem with this post? I think it is relevant given the draft is next week. I read the book cause i was a fan of moneyball. lewis other book. This was an excellent book.

It's like the inhabitants of Easter Island. Everyone around here is going hostile. Whattup with that? Never had a problem with Beerball.

:thumbdown: thank you

:lol: thank zdro22 also

It's a good (football) story.

Leonidas has a crush on me so his response is understood. I told him I don't fly that way and now he's stalking me. Bullpen is just a numbskull.

:thumbdown: thank you

:lol: thank zdro22 also

It's a good (football) story.

Leonidas has a crush on me so his response is understood. I told him I don't fly that way and now he's stalking me. Bullpen is just a numbskull.

Good thing you got other people to wipe your nose for you, Beersphere. You must be a lot like Lupus from the Bad News Bears... everyone else fights your battles for you.

Tim McGraw is a very good choice to be Michael Oher's father. I couldn't even tell the dude was acting when he played the physically abusive, sloppy alcoholic father of a high school football player in Friday Night Lights.

Its the character study in which he engages. Meticulous preparation.

Guest three3

he won't even bother to watch the movie. he didn't even read the damn book written about his own friggin life. another turd for team turd

McGraw better watch his hands or Jesse James will kick his ASS!! He's been a bodyguard and was a linebacker at the University of California at Riverside.

Tell me that when Oher is the Bills pick in Rd. 1 bucko.

Oher! :rolleyes:

It's like the inhabitants of Easter Island. Everyone around here is going hostile. Whattup with that? Never had a problem with Beerball.

Link