This a First For Me (OT)

Never thought I would see this in Toronto. I heard the sirens from the police arriving on the scene as soon as I left Union Station. Glad I took the east exit instead of the north exit leaving Union Station. This is also right out side of my office. The media is everywhere outside.

http://toronto.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/Vie...hooting20040825

Never thought I would see this in Toronto.  I heard the sirens from the police arriving on the scene as soon as I left Union Station.  Glad I took the east exit instead of the north exit leaving Union Station.  This is also right out side of my office.  The media is everywhere outside.

http://toronto.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/Vie...hooting20040825

7416[/snapback]

If that happened in the US, the focus of the story would have been about 'excessive use of force' by the cops.

If that happened in the US, the focus of the story would have been about 'excessive use of force' by the cops.

7449[/snapback]

you're waaaaaaaaay off.. the first thing you would have heard was Jesse Jackson's loud mouth spouting off about it being a racial thing. Let's just hope the cop was black or else Mr Jackson might have to book a flight to visit our neighbors up north.

damn... sharpshooter has to be the most stressful job in the world. That woman's head was a foot from the guys... nice work.

7450[/snapback]

Not really. Snipers run through a whole series of mental evals to determine their ability to pull the trigger on bad guys and feel no remorse. Trust me, I know. <_<

you're waaaaaaaaay off.. the first thing you would have heard was Jesse Jackson's loud mouth spouting off about it being a racial thing. Let's just hope the cop was black or else Mr Jackson might have to book a flight to visit our neighbors up north.

7455[/snapback]

Jesse Jackson had some ethics and did some good many years ago but right now he is just a publicity hound full of stevestojan.

I would not mind deporting Mr. Jackson but NOT to Canada. I like the Canadians too much.