If the Bills play their cards right they'll be able to draft the

The draft is a crapshoot and to be able to take the best player at their position will most definitely increase the odds of being successful. The Bills are in the right slots in the first two rds to be able to take not one but two players who are projected to be the best at their position in TE Brandon Pettigrew and OG Duke Robinson. These two positions are also positions of need for the Bills.

As far as a pass rusher goes, I'm all for trading one of our picks (3 rd rder?) for someone like DL Aaron Kampman. This would leave LB as the most pressing need at this time.

The draft is a crapshoot and to be able to take the best player at their position will most definitely increase the odds of being successful. The Bills are in the right slots in the first two rds to be able to take not one but two players who are projected to be the best at their position in TE Brandon Pettigrew and OG Duke Robinson. These two positions are also positions of need for the Bills.

As far as a pass rusher goes, I'm all for trading one of our picks (3 rd rder?) for someone like DL Aaron Kampman. This would leave LB as the most pressing need at this time.

Why on Earth would Green Bay want to trade a 10 sack/season guy like Kampman for a 3rd round pick??

Why on Earth would Green Bay want to trade a 10 sack/season guy like Kampman for a 3rd round pick??

Ok, what would be fair compensation for him? They are going from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4. How many 4-3 defenses are out there? It seems to me that his market is much more limited.

Ok, what would be fair compensation for him? They are going from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4. How many 4-3 defenses are out there? It seems to me that his market is much more limited.

Green Bay said that they plan to move Kampmann to rush LB, so it's a moot point.

Sorry it is, but the Bills haven't shown a lot through the years as being particularly astute. :thumbdown:

Isn't there some administrator that is supposed to make these threads go somewhere else?

No. Your thread will only be moved if you criticize one of the all pro posters. As long as you don't do that, you can pretty much post anything you want out here on the main board. But this thread is all about the Bills, so what is your problem with it anyway??

No. Your thread will only be moved if you criticize one of the all pro posters. As long as you don't do that, you can pretty much post anything you want out here on the main board. But this thread is all about the Bills, so what is your problem with it anyway??

Hey, thanks for your input, it's appreciated.

Back to our draft. Forget Kampman, does drafting the two top prospects at their respective positions interest ANYONE?

Hey, thanks for your input, it's appreciated.

Back to our draft. Forget Kampman, does drafting the two top prospects at their respective positions interest ANYONE?

yup..but I'm not all that interested in tight end as a priority while the defensive and offensive line are such obvious areas of weakness. I think we have to go defensive line and offensive line through the first five rounds unless there is a major slipup and a first rate tight end shows up after round three.