I'm predicting Peters will be signed before draft

Can you please provide a complete list of who is and who isn't a complete !@#$ing idiot? I can't stand the suspense over here.

Anybody that says we should promise not to franchise him.

Anybody who says we should pay him $10+M/year after the year he just had.

Anybody who starts another Jason Peters thread.

Anybody who makes completely ridiculous offers like "just backload the entire contract"

Anybody who says "just pay him"

Anybody who says we should pay him "just to keep the fans happy"

Anybody who doesn't understand how the salary cap works and says things like "just cut Kelsay (or insert player du jour) and give the money to Peters"

jax bills backer

VOR

KnockOut30

billsfreak

Rfeynman1 from http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-7-71/...o-stay-put.html

VABills

More to come...

A post that stupid and you are calling other people complete !@#$ing idiots? I think I have seen it all now.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm:

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

I'm not sure that insults will help you convince others that your arguments have merit.

Probably not, but the idiocy is intensly frustrating.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who makes completely ridiculous offers like "just backload the entire contract"

Anybody who doesn't understand how the salary cap works and says things like "just cut Kelsay (or insert player du jour) and give the money to Peters"

jax bills backer

VOR

VJ91

KnockOut30

VABills

More to come...

Forgot to add:

'Leonidas.McKelvin'

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm:

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Probably not, but the idiocy is intensly frustrating.

You obviously don't have a mirror in your house or you would be frastrated for life.

:thumbsup:

jax bills backer

VOR

VJ91

KnockOut30

VABills

More to come...

:D

Yes, the fridge is on the left. You must have seen me on my webcam during my "this is how you piss off people on a message board" hour. Damn you and your spying!

Well at least you have a lot of surfaces upon which to snort cocaine, although in that room i don't think you'd want to really do any drugs...

I think the Buffalo Bills lost a ton of fan approval momentum that was gained by the acquiring Owens when it was announced that Lynch would be getting a three game suspension and right after that Whitner was tased and arrested. Boom boom, very bad, very negative press just like that.

How do you help sell the team again? Well you don't do that by trading away your best and currently most important player at one of the toughest positions for a draft pick. You show him the money, making the fans happy, making the QB happy, making the coach happy and move on to the other big booster shot of fan excitement, the draft. Also, you don't trade someone you "value".

Hey, this is my theory... you can shoot it down if you'd like.

I think you're right on. Modrak said that he would be happy with 7 picks, and I anticipate one or two will be "Wow" picks that will pump this crowd up. I just hope that they "take what they're given" in each round, but aren't afraid to take at least one risk-reward pick.