we value Peters & we're trying to get something done

Justice

"we're trying to get something done&quo"

done&quo?

Was Brandon drunk when he made this statement? WTF does "done&quo" mean?

I didn't do that. I tried to edit it to no avail.

"trying to get something done" is vague and can mean more then "We're trying to lock him up".

"We VALUE Jason Peters". VALUE. It sounds like they're trying to re-sign JP to me.

"We VALUE Jason Peters". VALUE. It sounds like they're trying to re-sign JP to me.

I believe that they do value JP. I also believe that they want to keep JP, however the quote is vague and I wouldn't read anything into it. What else is he supposed to say if he thinks re-signing him is still an option?

I believe that they do value JP. I also believe that they want to keep JP, however the quote is vague and I wouldn't read anything into it. What else is he supposed to say if he thinks re-signing him is still an option?

Since I have to guess, I have to think he is saying, "we hope to re-sign Peters, but if someone wants him in a trade, they better come strong, because we ain't just giving him away"

Since I have to guess, I have to think he is saying, "we hope to re-sign Peters, but if someone wants him in a trade, they better come strong, because we ain't just giving him away"

That's the jest that I got, the statement is somewhat worthless if that's the case however. I think we all knew that already.

That's Brandon's version of politispeak.

That's the jest that I got, the statement is somewhat worthless if that's the case however. I think we all knew that already.

That's Brandon's version of politispeak.

Coach/GM/Agent speak, it is all pretty much the same, value wise.

I absolutely think that is the case Dean. Some people think that there will be a deadline imposed by draftday, so we can get an idea of who to draft. I personally think that is the wrong approach.

What happens if we only get 1st rounder in return, do we accept? I believe that the Bills FO values Peters tremendously, and wouldn't be willing to part ways with him, just for the sake of trading him. There is no doubt that they realize that they have him signed for 2 more years, and if need be, they will be prepared for another holdout. All though I do believe that they will do what ever they reasonably can to avoid that situation.

My feelings are that it isn't predicated on a timeline, but more what some team is willing to offer. I wouldn't even take a 1st and 3rd for him, but maybe the Bills FO would. I honestly believe they want to do everything they possibly can to keep him, and I think they know that trading away an elite level LT in the prime of his career is a big no no.

From what I have been hearing lately, I feel more encouraged than I did a week ago.