Sacre Bleu

Wow, I thought I was the only one left capable of independant thought. I know the French historically dislike the U.S. but I'm with the French fella on this one. At least someone is standing up to the PR groundless hype of Obama. Even if it is posturing for his own gain.

Good lap dog. Good.

Has the sun not been out for a while? A wee bit of cabin fever?

I just don't like some French dick (no offense) shooting his frog mouth off when he's deprived of the spotlight. Unless you actually have a take on this aside from the usual 'partisan sheep' bullschitt.

Has the sun not been out for a while? A wee bit of cabin fever?

I just don't like some French dick (no offense) shooting his frog mouth off when he's deprived of the spotlight. Unless you actually have a take on this aside from the usual 'partisan sheep' bullschitt.

My take on it is the same as it always has been. Foreign politicians do whatever works for their situation. I'm sure you were one of the rest of the sheep who threw the "Bush Bad" when France was whining like a B word over Iraq (solely because they knew an invasion was going to cost them a ton of Saddam's coin).**

This is no different - except that your guy is in the cross hairs this time. So now it's "Shut up Frenchie".

**This is in no way saying the Invasion of Iraq was the correct move. It is simply a commentary on why France was whining about it and it was totally about money, no matter what other reasons they gave.

• 4 weeks later...

Sarkozy loves the spotlights and he hates it when he has to share them!

Fact is Sarkozy is probably the only frenchman who ever called GWB a "friend"...

On Turkey the issue is purely domestic as the french are hugely against Turkey in the EU.