RB Travis Henry is facing a mandatory 10 years to life

Thanks. Now we need somebody with (scientific, cough, cough) experience to let us know how much blow it takes to glow from the snow.

Whoah, I's a funny poet! :censored:

I have no experience with such things, but I'm thinking 0.00176 oz. ain't enough unless the high altitude has some mitigating effect. But that assumes everyone in Billings is getting high on the stuff. :rolleyes:

It's a really sad tale.

Under a plea deal filed with the court Tuesday, the 30-year-old Henry will admit to conspiracy to possess at least 11 pounds of cocaine with intent to distribute the drug.

If U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull accepts the plea, Henry faces a mandatory minimum 10 years to life in prison, $4 million fine and at least five years of supervised release.

The guy has gone from a pro-bowler who, if he had kept his nose clean (no pun intended), might have had a HOF career and he could have been making more money than he would've gotten by this coke deal.

His story should be taught at the rookie symposium every year. What a pathetic fall from grace. People criticized Buffalo for taking another RB in round one when they had TH but, I think the FO saw the writing on the wall. JMO

Billings is the largest city in Montana with a population of just under 100,000.

Someone who's better at math might be able to tell me how much 11 pounds distributes to 100,000 men, women and children. :rolleyes:

using one nostril or two?

Sad but getting more and more typical in the NFL. How much longer before the NFL has a real PR problem on their hands? It's a fuggin joke. Making it harder and harder to watch knowing that the guys you are watching are sh1theads.