Pats going to London......

SKOOBY

Bruschi will part the ocean so they can drive over... (I know I know--tired old humor)

Bruschi is getting old now in the way Moses did. Moses is grooming Joshua to take his place. Mayo will be the one that parts the seas now so his people can cross over on dry ground.

Bruschi will part the ocean so they can drive over... (I know I know--tired old humor)

Bruschi won't get wet...the water will get Bruschi.

(MORE tired humor.)

Bruschi is getting old now in the way Moses did. Moses is grooming Joshua to take his place. Mayo will be the one that parts the seas now so his people can cross over on dry ground.

At halftime, Bruschi will travel to Africa to feed the children, then it's back to London for Tea and Crumpettes with the Queen.

When taking the SAT, write "Teddy Bruschi" for every answer. You will score over 8000

How come when I make a Bruschi joke, I get vilified and told to "get over it" "quit living in the past" and "that's an old and stale joke"?!?!?

You guys make 'em and nobody says anything! <_<

BTW, I disagree about him parting the ocean, so they can drive across...

Won't the ocean just turn into wine and then he'll hand out all the fish in the ocean to the poor and needy? :o

BTW, I disagree about him parting the ocean, so they can drive across...

Won't the ocean just turn into wine and then he'll hand out all the fish in the ocean to the poor and needy?

Bruschi jokes are old. Honestly, stop living in the past