NFL schedule 2009- Bills

SKOOBY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 late afternoon games in the first half of the season. Does that seem odd to anyone?

Totally - that's the first thing that jumped out to me. People are really going to be primed up by the time the opener kicks off! Those games also mean that the Bills and Pats don't play at the same time that often which means lots of Bills games up here in NE.

A few thoughts: I think anything can happen in the opener, I hope we take it. The Oct., 4:15 Jets game should be fun - great kick off to fall. Love the week 9 bye. The Jets game is on my birthday, but in Toronto - "sweet!" or "lame.", I'm not sure. If we're good at the end of the year the Pats, Falcons and Colts games should be good tests to get us ready for the playoffs!

I like having four of the last six at home.

How the hell the Skins get three premium games at HOME?? Two Mondays and Sunday. Just crappola!!

It's called have and have nots, I am grateful for the four of last six at home though.

And then an AFC East game in Toronto. What the F!!!

It is NFL's idea of civic improvement.

The idea is to keep all of the douches from New York City complaining about Bills drafting 1st round pick every year as a DB to go to Toronto instead.

I agree. But so much for the NFL Parity huh? I'm not a huge fan of the 4 o'clock games either. Oh well.

I love the 4:00 PM games, I think that helps us be on TV because the other AFC east teams are all used to 1:00 PM starts.

it looks like I can make most or all of the games.

however, Im thinking of ditching my season tickets once and for all. Seeing the Bills allow themselves to start out at a disadvantage (Playing the Jets in Toronto), makes me really dislike the organization