Taxes - Just filed

mead107

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. You have plenty of time.

The fee for "Certified" is roughly $2.75 plus normal postage. I don't know the exact cost.

That small chunk out of your hide insures you sent it off in time, and if it doesn't show, that's the post office's problem - not yours. You have your receipt.

PO folks may try to sell you the "return receipt" thing, but there is no reason. You just need proof of mailing.

The fee for "Certified" is roughly $2.75 plus normal postage. I don't know the exact cost.

That small chunk out of your hide insures you sent it off in time, and if it doesn't show, that's the post office's problem - not yours. You have your receipt.

PO folks may try to sell you the "return receipt" thing, but there is no reason. You just need proof of mailing.

E-filing works so much better than mail. Filed mine a week ago, was accepted by the gov't, and my refund should be direct deposited sometime this week.

I know..........shouldnt be any due.............I'm pretty sure...........I hope...........

OK then dipshit, if you're getting money back what the hell you need a extension for? And if you owe you get dinged for late payment. Stop posting on a !@#$ing message board and get your taxes done.

E-filing works so much better than mail. Filed mine a week ago, was accepted by the gov't, and my refund should be direct deposited sometime this week.

I've been e-filing for years but it's been awhile since I've gotten a refund.

OK then dipshit, if you're getting money back what the hell you need a extension for? And if you owe you get dinged for late payment. Stop posting on a !@#$ing message board and get your taxes done.

Dont know that either, Mr. smarty pants. I'm waiting to hear from the (*^*&%^$^#thats been doing the tax work for me the last freakin 20 years, snaperhead.