Spontaneous Human Combustion - A Real Phenomenon?

Steely Dan

Spontaneous Human Combustion  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is spontaneous human combustion

• A natural phenomenon of the human body that has yet to be explained.
    • A bunch of hooey with a more simple explanation.

BS, you've been after me for a long time. Your serious personal attacks prove that. That's why I'd like confirmation from Lori. You may be right and if you are I'll change my ways but don't try to tell me you're not after me when you call me odious for trying to encourage those who are facing horrible medical problems. I have no idea why you hate me as much as you do but it's obvious you do. So save the BS about not being after me because you have been for a long time.

Go find a mirror, stand in front of it and ask yourself..."Can anybody on the internet get me so worked up?".

Keep looking, and if your marbles aren't rocking to and fro, you will say to yourself...no.

I'm sorry that you think I have picked on you. You post, like I. You are no stranger at posting often, and sometimes - at least in my view - post outlandish, provocative subjects. Which I have replied to. So now, you wish to descry my commentaries your posts elicit. Your comments as well as mine, can be ill-received. We all realize that.

I have vague recollection of your words re someones' medical problem. You were crass and hurtful there, IMO and IIRC. And so I said.

Cool off, my friend. If it turns out that I am the worst thing out there bedeviling you, you are a fortunate man indeed.

Go find a mirror, stand in front of it and ask yourself..."Can anybody on the internet get me so worked up?".

Cool off, my friend. If it turns out that I am the worst thing out there bedeviling you, you are a fortunate man indeed.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's goin on in dis here thread?" :devil:

Keep looking, and if your marbles aren't rocking to and fro, you will say to yourself...no.

I'm sorry that you think I have picked on you. You post, like I. You are no stranger at posting often, and sometimes - at least in my view - post outlandish, provocative subjects. Which I have replied to. So now, you wish to descry my commentaries your posts elicit. Your comments as well as mine, can be ill-received. We all realize that.

I have vague recollection of your words re someones' medical problem. You were crass and hurtful there, IMO and IIRC. And so I said.

I had a feeling that was it. It was a joke that must have been hurtful because it was true and it pushed a button. I had no way of knowing that and if it was hurtful I'm sorry. I do not recall you saying anything about it because I don't believe it was something you wanted to discuss on the board and still probably don't. You could have PM'd me and gotten an apology. It was not something I knew about. If I did I certainly wouldn't have joked about it at all.

However, one accidental strike doesn't warrant, IMO, the slew of crap you've slung at me. Cincy, my being"worked up" is pitifully slight to the "worked up" you have been and that you are. 'Nuff said.

Natural phenomenon, but not human. :rolleyes:

? :censored:

Here's more on the subject;

Contemporary scientific and medical opinions rejects the idea of spontaneous combustion, dismissing the many instances of inexplicable deaths by burning as simply "puzzling" or "unsolved". Although a number of theories ha been proposed, there is no sound physiological model that can explain how a human body could possibly self-ignite or how it could burn fiercely enough to be reduced to ashes. Such combustion of human tissue and bone is only possible at the extreme temperatures(over 3000 Fahrenheit) provided by a pressurized crematorium. And of course, when it comes to explaining unscorched clothing, or a fully fleshed limb associated with the ashy or charred remains, the inexplicable becomes the bizarre :censored: