Don't judge a book by its cover

bills_fan

The Brits are not as obsessed with looks as Americans are. My wife watches a British soap opera (East Enders) and they are all normal (and some fugly) looking people. It's actually pretty good compared to the crap here.

And by the way, what the !@#$ are they so shocked about. Homely people can't sing? :devil:

The Brits are not as obsessed with looks as Americans are.

And by the way, what the !@#$ are they so shocked about. Homely people can't sing? :devil:

UMM, I think they must be judging by the reaction of all three judges, the audience, the two swarmy guys etc. As you your self said, why are they shocked????

The Brits are not as obsessed with looks as Americans are. My wife watches a British soap opera (East Enders) and they are all normal (and some fugly) looking people. It's actually pretty good compared to the crap here.

I've seen Fantine played by three different actresses...in the original Les Miserables Randy Graff, and Nikki Daniels and Lea Salonga in the revival. She sang that number as good or better than all of them. You don't see a Broadway-quality voice like that too often.

The irony of her looks and the judges/audience reaction is an interesting sidenote, but what a voice.

Wow, Randy Jackson lost a lot of weight ... and COLOR. Paula looks different too.

Paula looks MUCH hotter on the BBC! Not quite so cokey?

Hell yeah, I'd hit that.

The female judge or the singer? <_<

Finally got to watch the clip. Wow!!!

Did you watch Paul Potts and my attempt to educate you on Pol Pot as well?