Best seat for a young fan attending his first game?

PIZ

I, quickly, checked the Bills website. I did not find an e-mail for Guest Services.

I think checking with Guest Services about thier current policies, and thier plans to enforce those policies, is more constructive than complaining about things that happened durring the TD era on a message board.

guestservices (at) bills.nfl.net, or you can reach them through the 800 number, 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking my 9 year old son to his first game this year, for his birthday. Where are the best seats?

http://www.buffalobills.com/tickets/stadiu...ting-chart.html

IMO the best seats are the first row of the 2nd level.

If you are seated behind someone who wants to stand most of the game then your child will not be able to see. It is great to stand but not for the entire game especially for a kid.

First game I took my daughter to with two other kids was a preseason game using Harvey (Albany, NY) and Petrinio's seats and they could see the big screen (important for kids since they do not know where to watch yet) and still see action on the field. If you are on a low row of the first level you are dealing with personel on field blocking view.

I was at that game in the tunnel endzone. Me & my friends were all in college at the time. We were the crazy bastards that kept banging on the metal bleachers & swearing at Brunnel. If we were the ones that scared your daughter, my sincere apologies 12 years later.

I had a hunch it was you. No worries. It didn't scar her too badly.

PTR

IMO the best seats are the first row of the 2nd level.

If you are seated behind someone who wants to stand most of the game then your child will not be able to see. It is great to stand but not for the entire game especially for a kid.

First game I took my daughter to with two other kids was a preseason game using Harvey (Albany, NY) and Petrinio's seats and they could see the big screen (important for kids since they do not know where to watch yet) and still see action on the field. If you are on a low row of the first level you are dealing with personel on field blocking view.

Did people mistake you for Gary the Retard from the Howard Stern Show?