Where is Mike Moore???

Jack_USN

Absolutely 100% right on the money. It's amazing to me that all the Bush haters went out in droves to vote because of people like Moore, and everyone underestimated the response to this from the Bush supporters.

One could argue that Moore cost Kerry the election.

99922[/snapback]

Yep. To a degree, he hurt them but he was one of many. The Dem's took amazing pains to p*ss off a whole lot of folks with smugmess and egotism and some sort of cosmic assurance that only their thoughts were valid and any other views deserved to be savaged at worst or snickered at and belittled at best. Pure elitist snottiness. Kinda like if a fellow crosses my lawn, kicks and stomps my garden flowers, and then proceeds to tell me that my flowers were all wrong and racist and causing other people pain because I dared grow them in the frst place.

A losing philosophy...

Yep. To a degree, he hurt them but he was one of many.  The Dem's took amazing pains to p*ss off a whole lot of folks with smugmess and  egotism and some sort of cosmic assurance that only their thoughts were valid and any other views deserved to be savaged at worst or snickered at and belittled at best. Pure elitist snottiness. Kinda like if a fellow crosses my lawn, kicks and stomps my garden flowers, and then proceeds to tell me that my flowers were all wrong and racist and causing other people pain because I dared grow them in the frst place.

A losing philosophy...

99964[/snapback]

That's so beautiful. B)