Liberals Need to Take a Lesson

I voted for McCain, but when he lost I vowed that I would never sink to the level of liberals and trash the President no matter what he did. When he did things I disagreed with I'd feel free to disagree, when he did things I approved of I would give him praise. After 8 years of Bush trashing by the liberals and liberal media, I'd had enough.

Rush Limbaugh just now was PRAISING (used the word 'praise')Obama, admitted he did a great job handling the Pirate Crisis and said when the President does something right, he deserves credit.

I thought that showed real character from Rush. Lord knows if it was Bush the liberals would find a way to criticize him, saying something like he just wanted more blood.

Hating everything the President does, no matter what side you're on is counter productive.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for McCain, but when he lost I vowed that I would never sink to the level of liberals and trash the President no matter what he did. When he did things I disagreed with I'd feel free to disagree, when he did things I approved of I would give him praise. After 8 years of Bush trashing by the liberals and liberal media, I'd had enough.

Rush Limbaugh just now was PRAISING (used the word 'praise')Obama, admitted he did a great job handling the Pirate Crisis and said when the President does something right, he deserves credit.

I thought that showed real character from Rush. Lord knows if it was Bush the liberals would find a way to criticize him, saying something like he just wanted more blood.

Hating everything the President does, no matter what side you're on is counter productive.

Have you been living under a rock for the last three months?

Those were the first words of praise out of Rush's mouth after a non-stop barrage of trash and negativity that started well over a year ago on all levels (concerning BO).

Believe me he only said something good because it was impossible to spin this in a negative way.

Although twisting a single positive comment about BO from RL into a sweeping attack on "all liberals" is the best attempt I've seen so far at finding a way to somehow bash the left over the incident.

lol. and if mccain was president and he solved the pirate crisis like this the liberals would anoint him king. you can prove my hypothetical wrong cuz its true. McCain would literally have the title of king right now. the liberals would love him.

also, :thumbsup:: on ignoring every other insane and negative thing limbaugh has said. that is very impressive on your part.

Good thing luck was on Obama's side and there were no unforseen weather problems... :devil: The American public would have ate him up alive. Poor Jimmy and Operation Eagle Claw. <_<<_<

America loves a winner... Who doesn't like when they throw up a pass to end the game with a victory... If it fails, you are big fat loser.

And yes... I am being sarcastic.

Limbaugh is only interested in himself, so praising Obama over America's use of excessive force against the pirates is only a snide tactic to advance his Neocon policies of aggression over diplomacy. It's despicable that Rush would use this tragedy as a front to advocate war mongering colonialism.

Ha...you liberals just proved my point. You can't even acknowledge Rush when he does something right, just like you couldn't do it with Bush. Amazing the amount of hate you harbor in yourselves.

You need a hug.

Ha...you liberals just proved my point. You can't even acknowledge Rush when he does something right, just like you couldn't do it with Bush. Amazing the amount of hate you harbor in yourselves.

You need a hug.

Why? I give credit where credit is do. What did Bush do right?

:devil:<_<

At least Obama can re-invent himself... It was very un-commie, pink-o like... Oh wait, maybe it was.

Limbaugh is only interested in himself, so praising Obama over America's use of excessive force against the pirates is only a snide tactic to advance his Neocon policies of aggression over diplomacy. It's despicable that Rush would use this tragedy as a front to advocate war mongering colonialism.

Good points.

You need a hug.

Please write an essay listing all the things that Obama has done right.

You need a hug.

Was he praising Obama because he really admires how he handled the issue? Or because his highly-developed sense of self-preservation told him that it would be bad to wish failure on him when such failure would have resulted in the death of Capt. Phillips?

So Rush has a 1 : 1,000,000 ratio of compliments to insults on Obama. And you are bringing this forward as proof that Rush Limbaugh is not clinically insane?

I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could find something to compliment Hilter on also. Doesn't mean I will.

So Rush has a 1 : 1,000,000 ratio of compliments to insults on Obama. And you are bringing this forward as proof that Rush Limbaugh is not clinically insane?

I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could find something to compliment Hilter on also. Doesn't mean I will.

Hitler reference? You're out.

He solved Germany's unemployment problem, and made the German economy the fastest-growing in the world from '35-'38. It's pretty easy to pay anyone at least one compliment.

Although really, "Obama okayed a military operation! Way to go!" is rather back-handed as compliments go.