What team helped themselves the most in FA?

Beerball

FA was basically a wash this year as a whole. You had a few big names like Haynesworth, Brown, Scott, and Owens switching teams. But overall, there weren't that many marquee players who made moves elsewhere. Cutler was a trade so I don't see that really counting. I think that we did help ourselves alot, but I'm not sure about the most. I would've loved to see us sign Jason Brown, but the FO stood around with their hands in their pockets.

I would've loved to see us sign Jason Brown, but the FO stood around with their hands in their pockets.

It might be a mistake to assume that. The Bills were very interested in Brown, from what I heard. I think they made their play, and came up short. Same result as doing nothing perhaps, but different process.

If the season started tomorrow, we could get by with our DT and DE rotations. The hole at OG is dangerous as hell with Edwards needing the time for TO and Evans to run those longer routes. Another TE is a must. FB can be had as an undrafted

FA as most teams don't use one. LB is a concern is Ellison is on the field on the run downs.

Now all we need are a pash rushing DE, LB, OG, TE, DT & FB and we'll be a complete team.

According to coaches and 'evaluators' it is the Buffalo Bills.

link

Now all we need are a pash rushing DE, LB, OG, TE, DT & FB and we'll be a complete team.

Nope. All the Bills need are a bunch of offensive linemen and Terrell Owens. That's it.

1) T.O definitely is a huge upgrade over Josh Reed at the #2 WR

2) Hangartner is an upgrade over Preston

3) Fitzpatrick is an upgrade ( couldn't of done worse than what JP did last year)

4) Florence fills the nickel/dime role effectively

5) Mckinnie is an upgrade over Jason Whittle

Losses

1) Dockery- We've yet to fill it

2) Peters situation is unresolved???

3) Greer - replaced by McKelvin

Until we know what happens with Peters and see who replaces Dockery, all these moves will most likely be for not. If Peters stays and we fill someone with promise or a decent veteran, then the Bills have improved themselves this offseason.

I don't understand how Chicago is not on that list.....They got a Franchise QB and that is not the best offseason move ???

I believe they said Free Agent moves.. that wouldn't include trades. Otherwise they would have to include the Matt Cassell deal, too.

This really is hilarious though. The coaches and GMs say that the Bills improved themselves the most by signing T.O. These are the same guys, for the most part, that couldn't get their press releases out fast enough that they had no interest whatsoever in bringing T.O. to their own teams. :thumbsup: It seems like a bit of schadenfruede to me, savoring their good fortune of "missing out" on the cancer.