Facebook and Firefox

Steely Dan

When I try to add a friend to Facebook with Firefox the verification words don't show up. I get a message saying that there is a problem they are trying to correct. I can do it on IE but not Firefox. Does anyone know of a plugin to solve this problem? I looked but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Do you use NoScript with Firefox (you should)? If so, you should check to make sure you have allocated all the appropriate permissions.

Thanks. I had Facebook completely cleared but for some reason the popup box wasn't associated enough with Facebook for some reason. :blink:

The message that they were trying to fix it made me believe it wasn't that because I had already cleared Facebook and didn't even notice the problem with popup.. I managed to allow all of the popup box now and it works. :flirt:

Thanks. I had Facebook completely cleared but for some reason the popup box wasn't associated enough with Facebook for some reason. :blink:

The message that they were trying to fix it made me believe it wasn't that because I had already cleared Facebook and didn't even notice the problem with popup.. I managed to allow all of the popup box now and it works. :flirt:

Outstanding!