how much do you hate this offseason?

after the countless threads of "peters watch" and "cutler watch" and the never ending police blotter....

how annoyed are you?

i hate this team. the whole lot of them can piss off, starting with the owner. and i hate myself for checking up on them every day via this site.

A lot. But, not half as I will be if the season starts with our current roster talent.

Yeah where`s Waldo,I mean Ellison at LB. And no pass rusher...Oh the great Schobel is back,that really gets you pumped. With a rookie being relied upon to get a bunch of sacks also. It looks like the same old same old again.

It seems like this isn't the team I grew up watching. All these arrests. Signing T.O. What next out-of-character fiasco is going to happen? About right now this team needs a very strong-handed leader, something we're not going to get with Dick and Russ. It's out of control.

It seems like this isn't the team I grew up watching. All these arrests. Signing T.O. What next out-of-character fiasco is going to happen? About right now this team needs a very strong-handed leader, something we're not going to get with Dick and Russ. It's out of control.

hmmm. NFL players have never been the model for society. If I remember right the Bills of the early 90's had some trouble as well. I am not sure what to expect from a bunch of millionaires? If you were 23 and a millionaire would you be a model citizen. I do not like what they are doing. I think it is horrible and they should get what they deserve for their actions.

This off season we signed one of the best receivers in the game. We upgraded our center and now have some good depth on the O-line. We signed a quality CB that will help the team. All this and the draft hasn't happened.

The whole Peters thing I do not think is the Bills fault. I think Peters is greedy and needs to show up and produce. Then he will be taken care of. If he doesn't want to then ship him out for a 1st and 3rd and replace him with a younger guy. We may even have his replacement on the team already (Bell).

All those who are down on this team like being down on them. This is the off season there is always hope in the off season.

True, Kelly and Smith were no angels, but the whole city would have been shocked if Thurman, Reed, Talley, or Smith were arrested (minus the asleep at the wheel incident, which came later on) during the early 90s. Is this what we should be accustomed to each off-season? Should we start office pools for wins during the season and arrests during the off-season?

Yes, T.O. is one of the best, but is also one of the most volatile in the league. Only time will tell with that one.

I'm not disappointed in the football aspect of the off-season, but the FO just seems to be making this stuff up as they go along (Trent texting Russ to get T.O.?? I hope that's an embelished story).

As for Peters, let's just move on from this soap opera (gaining a 1st and 3rd from an undrafted FA sounds fine to me). I'm sick of the arrests and sick of players unhappy with their contracts. We never had to worry about these things in the past. I'm starting to think maybe the agents are just trying to take advantage of Russ's GM inexperience.

hmmm. NFL players have never been the model for society. If I remember right the Bills of the early 90's had some trouble as well. I am not sure what to expect from a bunch of millionaires? If you were 23 and a millionaire would you be a model citizen. I do not like what they are doing. I think it is horrible and they should get what they deserve for their actions.

This off season we signed one of the best receivers in the game. We upgraded our center and now have some good depth on the O-line. We signed a quality CB that will help the team. All this and the draft hasn't happened.

The whole Peters thing I do not think is the Bills fault. I think Peters is greedy and needs to show up and produce. Then he will be taken care of. If he doesn't want to then ship him out for a 1st and 3rd and replace him with a younger guy. We may even have his replacement on the team already (Bell).

All those who are down on this team like being down on them. This is the off season there is always hope in the off season.

You may be partly right. There is almost nothing the Bills could do right now, other than winning more games than they lose, that would make me feel like they are headed in the right direction. I honestly haven't felt as down on this team, well..ever... than right now. Don't get me wrong, I will be pulling for them as hard as ever, but I guess the 1990's kind of spoiled me. I lived through the miserable 70's, the wildly up and down 80's, but this last decade, has been mostly crap. Laugh all you want, but I felt better about the direction of the team when Tom Donohoe was running the show. At least it felt like there was some direction. The management is inept, the coaching is awful, and the talent is pretty suspect. I guess I don't know if there is always hope in the off season....one can only hope... :flirt: I guess I am one who is pretty convinced that the days of this franchise are winding down...it is a sad demise, we deserve better.

It wouldn't bother me if we were gettin it done on the field. A playoff team. But since we're on three straight 7 and 9's and nine straight no-playoffs, this crap is irritating me. But I'm still excited about the season and I'm still a proud season ticket holder.

I'm such a glutten for punishment. I love me my Bills, lol.

It wouldn't bother me if we were gettin it done on the field. A playoff team. But since we're on three straight 7 and 9's and nine straight no-playoffs, this crap is irritating me. But I'm still excited about the season and I'm still a proud season ticket holder.

I'm such a glutten for punishment. I love me my Bills, lol.

I have always worn my heart on my sleeve when it comes to the Bills...I had season tickets during some of the worst seasons in Bills history, but I still enjoyed the hell out of going to games every week...if I moved back to WNY today, one of my first orders of business would be to buy season tickets... :flirt:

I have always worn my heart on my sleeve when it comes to the Bills...I had season tickets during some of the worst seasons in Bills history, but I still enjoyed the hell out of going to games every week...if I moved back to WNY today, one of my first orders of business would be to buy season tickets... :flirt:

:blink: The losses are tough to swallow and they burn me inside. But Sunday is my day. I love it, I go and I tailgate and have such a great time, every time. Cheering on my favourite team ever with 73, 000 people who love football just as much as I do is the best feeling. I always have a great time at the Ralph. Always.

Haven't really "hated" it per say, but not as hype anymore as I was going into the first day of FA. I still expect us to make some more moves for the OL and I'm happy with the T.O. signing. If we come out with a bunked up draft though, not the players that the consensus believes we should be looking at, the doom and gloom is going to be rampant. :flirt: