The New H2o Mock With Trades

H2o

I've got no gripe with your choices, but I always get a kick out of draft projections that have the Bills trading down. They have been far more likely to trade back up into the first round (Losman, McCargo and nearly (early 2nd) Poz).

While trade down scenarios are fun to fantasize about because they bring extra picks, it's hard for a team to pass on a guy they really like in hopes that he may be there later.

I say they pull the trigger at 11.

I've got no gripe with your choices, but I always get a kick out of draft projections that have the Bills trading down. They have been far more likely to trade back up into the first round (Losman, McCargo and nearly (early 2nd) Poz).

While trade down scenarios are fun to fantasize about because they bring extra picks, it's hard for a team to pass on a guy they really like in hopes that he may be there later.

I say they pull the trigger at 11.

That is true. I wonder just how much credence we can put to the speculation that the 11th overall pick is indeed up for sale, as Vic Carucci allegedly mentioned to one of the guys on Sirius, who mentioned it this morning. If the Bills really are looking to move down, that's not a bad idea. They could possibly put themselves in a position to get pass rush help, an interior OL, and a receiving TE. That wouldn't be a bad start @ all.

:lol:

Good, but I don't think they'll be trading down unless they re-sign Peters (not gonna happen). Plus I think Coffman's stock has risen enough for him not to slide to rd. 3. So, getting an additional 1st & 3rd for Peters and 4th for Parrish, I see the draft (Bills' anyway) going:

1a. Michael Oher, OT, Miss

1b. Ayers, DE, TN (if our 2nd 1st rounder is in the top 20

Barwin, DE, Cinci (if our 2nd first rounder falls out of the top 20)

2. Eric Wood, C, Louisville

3a. Cornellious Ingram, TE, Fl

3b. Zach Follet, LB, Cal

4a. Chip Vaughn, SS, Wake

4b. Sammie Lee Hill, DT, Stillman

5. Jamarko Simmons, WR, W. MI

6. Brandon Swain, DE, W.TX A&M

7. Robert Brewster, OT, Ball St.

:P

Connor Barwin, DE from Cincinnati WILL NOT be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. After listening to and reading many college evaluators reports (guys who generally get these things right like Mike Mayock and Nolan Nawrocki) it is obvious that Barwin is no where near a 1st round talent. Most have him graded as a third round talent at best. No way in hell he goes in the 1st though.