Bills have turned into team of "thugs", "low character&

Seems like all of a sudden a lot of these guys have HUGE attitudes and are getting BAD. So much for drafting the high character guys. Now maybe they will show the same "THUG / BAD attitude" on the field.

:thumbdown::wallbash::doh::D

It's all a ploy, Dick Jauron is still the coach :(

We have one player (Lynch) who could call a thug. We have 2 who have done nothing more than mouth off to a cop. And Owens has never been in throuble with the law. So what's your point?

PTR

I don't think anyone on the team can be labeled a "thug". IMO, a thug is someone who routinely is involved with illegal activity and is a threat to society. I don't know anything about any Bill, that would make me not want to be around them. With the exception of BillfromNYC. Just kidding, Bill.

Seems like all of a sudden a lot of these guys have HUGE attitudes and are getting BAD. So much for drafting the high character guys. Now maybe they will show the same "THUG / BAD attitude" on the field.

:thumbdown::wallbash::doh::D

solid logic...i wonder if anyone has done a scientific study to see if "thugs" make better football players...Brett Farve was such a thug...THUG LIFE :(

I don't think anyone on the team can be labeled a "thug". IMO, a thug is someone who routinely is involved with illegal activity and is a threat to society.

Pot, Mercedes, Guns, near riots, wanting to fight, getting tasered....... Yeah, no such thing as thuggery at OBD.

thuggery: A rough, brutal hoodlum, gangster, robber, etc

Beast Mode Grill:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/medi...3500_Grill2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X2TlLBsNG08/SPrc.../lynchgrill.jpg

http://bootleggersports.com/wp-content/upl...shawnlynch1.jpg

:flirt::blink::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah....just like notorious SB Thugsters Montana, Elway, Warner, Manning, and Roethlisberger, to name a few.

Mercedes, Guns, Pot...... = Thug

O well my father owns a Mercedes which I have driven, we own guns, and I can't say I'm innocent about the last one soooo I'm a hardcore thug thanx for clearing that up....What's the latest free agent scoop Skoob :flirt: ...or maybe you could go drive your BMW or w/e around which isn't thug like cuz well thugs only drive mercedes not BMW's cough cough...

O well my father owns a Mercedes which I have driven, we own guns, and I can't say I'm innocent about the last one soooo I'm a hardcore thug thanx for clearing that up....What's the latest free agent scoop Skoob :flirt: ...or maybe you could go drive your BMW or w/e around which isn't thug like cuz well thugs only drive mercedes not BMW's cough cough...

Just take out the getting arrested, Pot and all the Grills and you can call a majority of all major city folk thug lifers. Add in those 3 things in and get back to me then.

Just take out the getting arrested, Pot and all the Grills and you can call a majority of all major city folk thug lifers. Add in those 3 things in and get back to me then.

Just admit you lived a very well to do life growing up..you never had any black "gangsta" friends and you have no idea how to mix, mingle, or associate with that type of crowd and it scares the sh-- outta you when you get around them...therefore you feel justified calling them "thugs" because it makes you feel like more of a man. Am I close barbie? I think I just hit a home run :flirt:

Just admit you lived a very well to do life growing up..you never had any black "gangsta" friends and you have no idea how to mix, mingle, or associate with that type of crowd and it scares the sh-- outta you when you get around them...therefore you feel justified calling them "thugs" because it makes you feel like more of a man. Am I close barbie? I think I just hit a home run :flirt:

I lived between Otto's & Captain's cove on Orchard place in Cheektowaga NY from 0-22 years old, nobody in those neighborhoods was well to do at all. I live well now because of opportunity and risk taking from the past, that was the only way out of there.

I like the Barbie thing though, that's classic.

Mercedes, Guns, Pot...... = Thug

My criteria for "thug" is different I guess. Until a he commits a violent act on somebody, he's not a "thug", IMO. His accident last year, was not intentional and something any of us could have happen. I don't prescribe to the theory that Marshawn didn't know he hit her. I also don't know what I would have done at his age and in his shoes. I have done lots of things in my youth, that I'm ashamed of. I wish I could say I know for a fact I would have stayed. He had moments to react and chose the selfish route. It's possible he felt the impact wasn't life threatening, and didn't think he'd hurt someone. Obviously, it was a terrible act. He's still not a thug in my book.

I lived between Otto's & Captain's cove on Orchard place in Cheektowaga NY from 0-22 years old, nobody in those neighborhoods was well to do at all. I live well now because of opportunity and risk taking from the past, that was the only way out of there.

Thanks I love Scrubs...such lovely nuggets of wisdom...Dr.Cox is the greatest

Since you only replied to that one part I'm gonna assume I hit a double and got all the other things right