How much are the jests willing to give RFA WR

Beerball

Miles Austin?

They must have something up their sleeve, otherwise why would they be wasting their time? Jerrah Jones has made it known that he'll match any offer for Austin and he has to. Without Owens, Austin will be counted on in 2009. He is their one WR with game breaking speed & Romo likes him.

But...Austin has 18 career receptions for 354 yards. WTF are the jests planning? How much are they willing to pay a player with 18 receptions? A run of the mill contract will get matched by Jerrah. An outrageous contract will get matched by Jerrah.

Big gamble for the jests. Potential critical loss for Jerrah's boys.

what gives?

:thumbdown: u yer notin more than a :wallbash: ing mook asswhole

:doh:

:D

:(

I thought you respected me.

Regarding Austin, I think his success (if you want to call it that) was more to do with T.O, Witten, F. Jones, Barber and Romo than anything less. I hope the Jets do bid a high price for him, I am not one bit worried about Miles Austin coming over to the AFC East.

Regarding Austin, I think his success (if you want to call it that) was more to do with T.O, Witten, F. Jones, Barber and Romo than anything less. I hope the Jets do bid a high price for him, I am not one bit worried about Miles Austin coming over to the AFC East.

I'm hoping that Austin is signed by the jests for some outrageous sum per year & is a failure.

Then, I hope Jerrah's boys reach and fall flat on their faces.

:thumbdown:

I thought you respected me.

Agreed that he does have the luxury of playing with some great playmakers but I did think he did have some serious potential last year and got hurt early. But playing in NY with their roster would be a lot different than playing in DAL with that loaded offense.