Woman Calls 911 Because She's Trapped IN Her Car!!

Steely Dan

Linky

It's the second one down on the left. :rolleyes:

Do not have food or drink in your mouth while listening or you'll need a new computer screen.

listen asswhole, it's one thing for you to denigrate me but you leave my wife out of this or there's gonna be some trouble brewing

Any guy who has been married long enough gets a call similar to this from their wife at some point in their life.

Ever since the Cultural Revolution in the '60's that swept through and re-defined the American culture in the form we now have, a woman's natural ebullience has been on the wane.

Ever since the Cultural Revolution in the '60's that swept through and re-defined the American culture in the form we now have, a woman's natural ebullience has been on the wane.

I had to look that one up....

This post reminds me of the time I stopped to help a woman who drove her car off the road. She was clearly very drunk. I tried to help her and did not intend to call the cops. She started getting mouthy and swearing at me for no reason. So I left and called the cops on her. I figured they could deal with her lack of respect and intoxication better than I could.