Mike & Mike comments

I am now fully convinced that most of the bad press TO has gotten over the years has been media-created. Thanks ESPN for showing me the light.

Yea one of my buddies is a big Cowboy fan and he has been saying this for the past 3 years and more and more I was beginning to believe him. TO was a jerk in San Fran and a bigger jerk in Philly but he wasnt bad in Dallas. The Romo Witten thing only came up because of the lossing and that little tomato faced prick Jason Garrett (most over paid man in sports).

It was more due to Ed "I'd have no career if it weren't for TO" Werder. Werder reported that TO was unhappy with Witten getting most of the throws his way, when there were 2 other Dallas WR's who also complained. But no one ever heard that part of the story. :(

As I said, Jones has made multiple bad decisions over the past couple years. This will likely prove to be another one, so the "well he was just released from his third team" stuff is moot as far as I'm concerned. And I understand what happened in SF and Philly and as I said before, it takes 2 to tango.

BTW, back to Greenberg, he is a Jets fan. Nuff said.