Bills conduct private workout

Estro

This is guy that I think would be a great player for the Bills, whether it be at LB or SS. Glad to see the Bills had him in for a visit, which doesn't really mean much. I think he fits somewhere into the 2nd round.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/09/...st-draft-stock/

I think that Harris could play OLB for us, I'm not sure about SS though. He ran a slow 40 at the combine clocking in with a 4.85 time. There was only one S slower than him. He was also weak, only putting up 15 bench press reps. His vertical and broad jump were the worst of the S crop. He was middle of the pack in the 3-cone drill and 2nd to last in the 20 yard shuttle. Actually, if you look at them, his #'s don't even stack up well versus the rest of the LB crop. What the heck are we looking at this guy for? :worthy:

I think that Harris could play OLB for us, I'm not sure about SS though. He ran a slow 40 at the combine clocking in with a 4.85 time. There was only one S slower than him. He was also weak, only putting up 15 bench press reps. His vertical and broad jump were the worst of the S crop. He was middle of the pack in the 3-cone drill and 2nd to last in the 20 yard shuttle. Actually, if you look at them, his #'s don't even stack up well versus the rest of the LB crop. What the heck are we looking at this guy for? :(

look carefully at the first response under the article

"This guy is a big time special teams player and nothing more."

I think that Harris could play OLB for us, I'm not sure about SS though. He ran a slow 40 at the combine clocking in with a 4.85 time. There was only one S slower than him. He was also weak, only putting up 15 bench press reps. His vertical and broad jump were the worst of the S crop. He was middle of the pack in the 3-cone drill and 2nd to last in the 20 yard shuttle. Actually, if you look at them, his #'s don't even stack up well versus the rest of the LB crop. What the heck are we looking at this guy for? :wallbash:

Sounds like a perfect fit; someone that can be coached up. :(