• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Scouts, Inc:

2008 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.

Grade: 59 | Key

Alert: None

Comment: McKinney immediately proved to be an asset for the Browns in 2007 when Ryan Tucker was suspended four games at the start of the season. McKinney is an athletic big man who moves well and has good feet. He isn't very stout against the bull rush, but he uses his hands well and keeps fighting to the whistle. He pulls effectively on power-O plays and makes good contact with the linebacker in the hole. If he gets beaten out for a starting job, he will provide excellent depth. He can play some center in a pinch, and he's very familiar with Cleveland's offensive scheme. McKinney has good free-agent value and surely will draw interest if the Browns choose not to re-sign him.

So is he our center and Geoff H. our guard so we need a LT or re-sign peters, and it looks like bills will be cutting someone to ree up some money, i still think Parrish will get traded.

Its easy to say this is a nice depth move, but right now, it seems to me like he's the starter. I'd like to think they're planning on drafting a Guard, but the reality is they have other holes to fill equally as desperately as OG, so we don't know what the front office is actually thinking.

So is he our center and Geoff H. our guard so we need a LT or re-sign peters, and it looks like bills will be cutting someone to ree up some money, i still think Parrish will get traded.

I'm not sure there is a market for parrish, perhaps denney gets cut if a first round pick is used on a DE? Freeing money to sign an OLB?

If you wiki him you see he has a lot of playing experience"

02 (rookie year-Phins): played in all 16 games

03: played in all 16 games

04:started in all 16 games

05:started in the opening 13 games but leg injury forced him out of the final three games, line as a whole only allowed 26 sacks that season.

06: missed season recovering from neck surgery

07 (Browns): Started first 8 games before being placed on IR

08: Played in all 16 games, starting three

Ithink this guy will be a starter for us. Maybe he will be beaten out by a rookie, maybe not. May be depth if our line was better, but its not. I think he will start for us, who else will?